(2)

Furqan

.

"Helping others helps me live
It gives me the love I crave
Because I have so less people to receive from
It helps me live, happily."

.

Furqan wakes up at the faint sound of his alarm clock. He blinks, closes his eyes and blinks again. His eyes trying to adjust to the heavy brightness in the room. He gets up from the chair and yawns, only now realizing that he slept on his study table.

"When will I stop doing this?" he murmers to himself as he plugs the charger of his laptop, and quickly saves the data he had been working on.

He rushes to the bathroom only to come out just after as he forgot to read the dua before entering.

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught us that when entering the toilet, we should say: "O Allah, I seek refuge with You from male and female devils."

When leaving the toilet, we should say: "I seek Your forgiveness."

He quickly recites the dua, enters back in and freshens up. Taking a quick shower, he exits wearing jogging pants and a towel hung on his neck carelessly. As Furqan is usually alone in the house, not wearing a shirt isn't a problem.

He speed walks to his closet and surfs through his clothes. Furqan isn't a fan of shopping, yet he spends hours in his shopping trips, looking for the right thing. His picky nature is to blame for this.

He likes to have designer jackets and coats but in selective colours. Black, Blue or White.

And he surely has no other color in his wardrobe. All his shirts, pants, ties, socks... everything is black, blue or white.

Furqan grabs a white button up shirt and black pants to change into. When Hameed, furqan's uncle bought this house 3 months ago, he asked Furqan to design the rooms Furqan wants for himself.

Furqan ordered a huge mirror and had it fit on the wall and instead of a dressing table he has two huge draw almiras in his changing room. The rest of the walls have open almiras where all his clothes and accessories are present.

Furqan didn't really have as much stuff to fill the entire room so one side is completely empty. Unlike other people, Furqan has made the room closest to him, his changing room.

Hameed had the whole house designed and themed by an interior designer, whom he knew since his school days. The entire house is a combination of different shades of blue, white and cream, all furniture included. Of course Hameed paid his friend a hefty amount, no matter how much he declined to take the money.

Furqan fell in love with the house when he saw it and couldn't thank Hameed's friend enough.

Furqan exits his changing room with a black jacket in hand and offers prayers in his room. He then walks straight to the open kitchen and makes a quick omelet paratha and mixed smoothie.

Furqan being his picky self does not like any smoothie except the mixed fruit smoothie he makes. He prefers eating what he makes over food in restraunts. Therefore he has both his lunch and dinner at home, at all costs. If you see him, you will know that this is the secret behind his fit and handsome self.

He's a very healthy eater, likes to calculate the nutrients in his food before eating them. In his school and college days it wasn't possible for him to make his own food so he would always pick the healthiest dish in the cafeteria. Mostly he would just eat fruits and vegetables because let's be honest, we all know how unhealthy and over cooked cafeteria food is!