Wedding Day

Y/N's POV:

I was very nervous. Three months after the proposal, and here I was. Leiya was doing my hair, and she had me blindfolded so I couldn't see what she was doing. "I can't believe this is actually happening Leiya." I said. I smiled, and Leiya giggled. "I can, I knew from the moment Goldie laid eyes on you, he wanted to marry you. I was jealous, but I have my man now." Leiya said. She pulled my blindfold off, and I gasped. "This is amazing Leiya, I didn't know you could do that!" I exclaimed.

My hair had a thin braid going along the left side of my head, with a pony tail. There was a thicker braid wrapped around the ponytail. I noticed Leiya had disappeared. I looked around for her, and I didn't see her anywhere. Then, she came back into the room with a yellow bow. Of course.

"It just had to be yellow?" I said with a giggle. I wasn't complaining much, I mean my hair was blond now. Leiya tied the bow into my ponytail. I smoothed out my yellow wedding dress, and I smiled. I took a deep breath.

Goldie's POV:

I sighed while my brother messed with my hair. "Freddy, why can't I just have my hair done normally?" I asked with annoyance in my voice. He chuckled and put two bows on my golden ears. I shot up. "Oh hell no!" I said, taking the bows out. Freddy pouted. Vincent walked into the room and shooed Freddy out. Fanfuckingtastic.

"Dear Golden, I know how to dress a man for his wedding day." Vincent said, fixing my hair. To my surprise, he left it like I normally had it. He looked at me and appeared to be thinking. He snapped and ran off to find something. I looked down at myself. I was just wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans. I sighed, and I thought about how beautiful Y/N would be.

Vincent came back with a golden tuxedo. It's a little fancier than my normal suit, but I still liked it. He gave me the tux, and I went into the changing room to put it on. Instead of the tie, I wore my navy blue bowtie and top hat. Smiling, I walked out and showed Vincent.

He whistled. "You look amazing Golden." He commented. Who knew a murderer could dress someone for a wedding? "Thanks, Vince." I said. "Don't mention it, seriously don't." Vincent joked. We laughed for a bit.

"Now you take care of my adopted daughter. I swear if you hurt her in any way, I will personally kill you. Understand?" Vincent warned me, and he seemed serious about it. I nodded. "Yes Sir." I said.

Leiya's POV:
It was their big day. I smiled stepping back from my work I did on Y/N. Goldie was probably going to start drooling or something.

She said she wanted to wear the charm bracelet I have her. It had charms from all of us animatronics. A pizza charm from Chica, a microphone from Freddy, a guitar from Bonnie, a parrot from Foxy, a golden bear from Goldie, a golden green bunny without his one ear from Spring, a wolf from Wolfie, a knife from Vince, and a small golden bunny holding a knife from me. Y/N had giggled at my charm, because it did look like me.

"You ready Y/N?" I asked, helping her stand. She nodded. I was in a short yellow dress with purple leggings, my long blond hair in the style I made Y/N's. I was wearing simple yellow flats.
(A/N: Okay so when my friends and I roleplay, Leiya aka myself, is the person to say like do you take blah blah blah as your beloved wife for all eternity so yeah that's what I'm going here. 😂 Okay that's it )

Y/N and I walked to the door. She tool a deep breath. "You ready?" I asked her. She smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be." Vince came to do that thing. "I'll take her from here." I teleported to where Goldie was standing. It looked like Vince worked his magic on him.

I looked out at the crowd. Wolfie was sitting on Freddy's lap, Chica was leaning on Foxy's shoulder, and Mike sat alone. Spring was sitting in the front row, giving Goldie and I a thumbs up. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up too.