Freddy....you're dead....

Y/n's POV
I told Goldie about the warning note. I didn't tell him about the knife that it came with. "Did anything else come with it?" Goldie asked. Oh crap. He can read minds. Slowly, I nodded.

"It was a knife, wasn't it Y/n?" Goldie quizzed me. I nodded quickly. "Looks like someone's gone yandere..."Goldie mumbled. I tilted my head in confusion.

"What does yandere mean?" I asked. I may be a 16 year old girl, but I don't know what yandere is. It sound anime though. "Yandere means you'll kill anyone that gets in the way of your crush. This is half yandere though. The person also wants to kill the guy. And I have a felling I know who it is." Goldie explained. I nodded.

"Can you tell me who it is?" I asked. Goldie looked me in the eyes. "Well, I don't have a certain answer. But its either Springtrap or SpringLeiya. They're the only other golden creatures here." Goldie replied.

Suddenly, I felt like someone was watching us. I looked at both doors, and No one was there. I looked all around me, but I found no one.

"What're you doing Y/n?" Goldie asked. "I feel like someone's watching us..." I whispered. No one was around us or near us. I shook my head. "I must be paranoid." I mumbled.

Leiya's POV
I left those two after I realized who I left Wolfie with. When I teleported to their table, Wolfie was pushing Freddy's nose. Freddy's face was redder than a tomato. I chuckled at the sight.

"Wow Freddy! Have you been working out?" I teased him. Freddy instantly looked away, and Wolfie pouted. "N-n-no." Freddy shuttered. I shook my head and smiled. I took a seat beside Wolfie.

Then, Wolfie's suddenly went really red. I turned a little and saw Freddy kissing his cheek!

"Freddy....you're dead!" I growled. Freddy stopped and started to run away. A dark laugh escaped my lips as I chased him around the main stage.

I picked up a table and threw it at him. Y/n and Goldie were now joining the party. My eyes have turned completely black. Freddy was about to escape to the security room when I grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. I had him pinned to the wall. I began to choke him.

"L-Leiya s-stop." Freddy choked out. That's when I heard crying.
I turned my head to see Chica cuddling Wolfie to calm down his crying. Instantly, my eyes turned back to normal, and I dropped Freddy.

"I'm a monster." I kept repeating quietly. I looked at my hands. My hands didn't have blood on them, but I was still a monster.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. I felt my black tears rolling down my cheeks. They were landing in a black puddle by my feet.

"You're not a monster Leiya. You simply lost control. Honestly, if I was in your place, I would've tried to kill Freddy too. I don't think you're a monster. I still love you all the same." Bonnie explained. I bit my lip. There was no stopping the tears now.

I ripped out of Bonnie's comforting arms and ran to my room. I heard footsteps run after me. I ran over to my bed and hugged my knees without shutting the door.

Y/n's POV
Yep. I can probably confirm that the note is from Leiya. The way she attacked Freddy gave me the proof.

I glanced at the clock. Damnit! It was 5:30 and we still had to clean up. Goldie and Foxy were helping Freddy up. I was helping Chica calm Wolfie down.

Wolfie quit when he saw Leiya run away. Bonnie followed close behind. Goldie was carrying a weak Freddy.

Freddy's POV
I thought I was going to die. I was breathing quickly from lack of air. I felt someone pick me up bridal style. I couldn't get a clear view of who. My vision was blurry. I couldn't stand on my own. The person was carrying me somewhere.

I heard sniffles. I weakly opened my eyes to reveal Wolfie in Chica's arms. I smiled weakly. "H-hey b-buddy. D-d-don't worry a-about me." I weakly shuttered. Wolfie nodded, and I closed my eyes.

Goldie's POV
Freddy calmed Wolfie down. I felt him go limper than he already was. I could tell he was sleeping. I sighed and walked him to his room.

I didn't have any free hands so I kicked the door open. It swung open swiftly. I used my upper arm to hold Freddy as I lifted up the covers. Carefully, I slid Freddy under the covers and tucked him in. Sure Freddy can be a pain in the ass, but he was my little brother. I smiled and teleported out of his room.

We were going to need a replacement for him. I know just who too.

Wolfie's POV
I remained in Chica's arms until Gold came out. I jumped out of her arms and ran over to him.

"Gold! Is he going to be alright? With he be okay?" I paniced. The reason I'm doing this is because Leiya's never killed anyone in my sight before.

"He'll be alright. He just needs to rest. Now, do you know where Leiya went?" Gold asked me. "To her room." I answered. Gold smiled and ruffled my hair. "Thanks bud." He said before running off to Leiya's room.

Leiya's POV
Oh crap. I nearly killed Freddy and it was almost 6a.m. I heard running footsteps coming down my hallway. I was currently in Bonnie's arms. I'd finally calmed down and stopped saying that I was a monster.

The door swung open to reveal Goldie. "Leiya, we need someone to replace Freddy for today. Since you're the one that nearly killed him, you're the replacement. Now you two get ready, showtime starts at 7a.m." Goldie said. I groaned. I was very comfy in Bonnie's arms.

Goldie ran out of the room. I carefully untangled myself from Bonnie. He groaned too. "Why does everything have to ruin our moments?" He mumbled. "Heh. I know right?" I replied. I grabbed some clean clothes from my dresser and went to my bathroom.

I picked out my favorite black, leather jacket, jade green shirt and jade green leggings. When I walked out, Bonnie wore the same outfit. Together, we walked out of the room and down the hall.

A/N: I just wrote 1090 words for u. Be happy! I wanted to do this chapter for a while now. This fits in perfectly! Looks like I've gone violent and very over protective of Wolfie. XD Eh. Will Freddy live? Will I get my revenge on Y/n? Continue reading my updates to find out! Cliffhangers are the best weapon. 😈 😝 I really need to quit writing my a/n's so damn long. XD Ciao for now!

-SpringLeiya 🐰