Wolfie's Revealing

Leiya's POV

It was time. Tonight was going to be the night I revealed Wolfie to the crew. I took a deep breath and opened the secret door.

It was morning and kids were here. Trap had already left and it was just me. For now that is.

I crawled through the tunnel and hopped out at the other side. I smiled at Wolfie. He was still looking and watching Sonic. I rolled my eyes and decided to jumpscare him. I smirked and tip toed over to his chair.

I used my animatronic screech. Wolfie screamed and jumped in the air. I snickered and he turned around with a glare.

"Really Leiya? You just had to jump scare me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yep. Oh and I've got some good news! You're going to meet the gang tonight!" I squealed with delight. Wolfie looked at me with a weird look.

"You're kidding, right?" Wolfie asked. I shook my head no and smiled more. His face lit up. "OMG! OMG! OMG! I'M FINALLY GETTING OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!" Wolfie yelled while squeezing me. I narrowed my eyes. "Watch your language Mister." I lectured. He let me go. "But you do it all the time!" Wolfie whined. "Well, I'm 14 and your how old?" I protested. Wolfie hung his head. "10." He mumbled. I felt bad so I hugged him.

"You better get ready for tonight. ." I reminded him. Wolfie sprang to life. I decided to let Wolfie alone so I headed back to my room.

**TIME SKIP CUZ IM TOI LAZY XD**

Freddy's POV

Leiya said that there was something that she wanted to show all of us tonight. We have a couple hours before y/n got here so she wanted to do it then.

Foxy and Chica were walking around hand in hand. I smiled at the sight. I walked past them quickly and spotted Gold sulking at one of the tables.

"Hey Gold! What's wrong?" I asked him while sitting beside him. Gold slowly looked up at me. "Hey Freddy." He mumbled.

"What's up?" I asked again. Gold took a deep breath before telling me. "Its y/n. I-i-i like her...as in love her. I can't tell her though or she'll probably leave me. Plus, seeing Leiya kiss Bonnie didn't help either." Gold explained as black tears began to fall.

I've never seen Gold cry. He might be my twin brother, but I've never seen him cry. I hugged him and soon my once brown shirt was black. "Its gonna be alright." I assured my slightly older brother. Gold backed away and nodded slightly.

"Guys! Its time for me to show you!" I heard Leiya yell from the main stage.

Gold and I walked to the main stage together. Chica and Foxy were already here. As usual, they were hand in hand. Springtrap just walked in and Bonnie followed close behind.

Leiya disappeared after Bonnie sat down. Springtrap tilted his head in confusion. Trust me, I was quite confused too. Then, Leiya reappeared.

She waved at the hall, as if motioning someone to come toward her. Then, I saw him.

"Guys, meet Wolfie!" Leiya exclaimed. Wolfie was a cute wolf. His gray ears made him so cute and adorable! Wait, what was I thinking? I thought to myself. Gold turned to look at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Wolfie. I felt my cheeks warm up. I hoped that Gold would keep my secret. The moment our eyes locked, I knew I was blushing more than ever. I might be 15, but I could like this little guy if I wanted to.

A/n: Told ya Wolfie! Ur time has come! And what did I tell u? Only Freddy would take a liking to u without u knowing. XD Just to let u people know I do know Wolfie in real life. He is not gay in the real world! I just thought since Bonnie X Freddy wasn't happening in this book, I decided to keep Freddy's reputation! XD Have a Golden day!

-Leiya