(Y/N)'s New Job

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked up to the familiar Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I smiled as I remembered how I met Martin and Clara here when I was a little kid. I walked closer to the door and took a deep breath. "It's gonna be alright (y/n)..." I said to myself aloud. I held my breath now and opened the doors wide.

The wind caused the doors to slam closed once I was inside. I glanced at my phone. The glowing screen read 11:57p.m. 'Awe shiz! Manager warned me to be inside the office before 12!' I mentally panicked.

I ran to the office as quick as I could. The bell rang just as I sat in the chair. 'Ok...here we go. Night one...and I'm feeling confident!' I thought encouragingly. I sat back in the swivel chair and pulled my phone from my pocket. (A/N: You're gonna find this weird...but anyhow...) I tapped on the game called Five Nights at Freddy's 2. I've never played the first one, but I loved to play the second installment.

An hour or two of losing FNAF, a purple bunny boy appeared in the doorway. I wasn't scared so easily so I just gave the stranger a 'What The Hell Do You Want?' look. He cautiously stepped into the office. I glanced at his purple hair and crimson eyes. He looked similar to Bonnie on FNAF 2.

"Uh...hi...I'm...uh....Bonnie." Bonnie studdered. Hmm....weird. Oh well! "Nice to meet you, Bonnie. I'm (y/n)!" I exclaimed the greeting. He bit his lower lip and blushed. I rolled my eyes and flipped my (h/c) hair. "You should come meet the others." Bonnie suggested. He gestured for me to follow him so I obeyed without a word.

We walked onto the stage and I saw three other figures. "Freddy, Chica, Foxy, this is (y/n). She's the new night guard!" Bonnie greeted me. I smiled and waved. The stage was brightly lit. Freddy walked over to me and Bonnie. "Why hello (y/n)! We won't hurt you so don't listen to anything that Manager says." Freddy explained with a small smile.

Freddy wore a black vest and pants with a brown under-shirt. He also had brown hair, brown bear ears, and a tophat. Not to mention the bowtie! I would've fangirl squeeled if I wasn't in front of a bunch of random people. I noticed his eyes were a sea blue.

Chica wore a yellow dress that had "Let's Eat!" on the top. She had long, blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail. Her eyes were colored purplish pinkish.

Foxy, I assumed, wore a red shirt with brown pants. He had red hair and yellow eyes. He covered the other eye with an eye patch, but had no hook to complete the pirate outfit. Foxy also had red fox ears and a red and brown-tipped fox tail.

"Oh we'll have so much fun together (y/n)!" Chica squealed and hugged me tight. "Can't...breathe." I choked out.

"Oh yes, we will have loads of fun..."

(A/N): You guys do know what A/N stands for...right? I forgot to tell you in the description but for those who don't already know...it stands for Author's Note. Anyhow...if you have any suggestions for X Reader books, let me know! I usually only do FNAF but hey...maybe its time to see what my...few....followers...want to see... :( Anyhow! I hope you have a wonderful day/night (Which I am going to bed right after I publish this. XD) See you around my Golden Cookiez!