She's Alive!

**3 months later**
Goldie's POV:
It's been three months. I sat in my room staring at the kitchen knife I managed to find. Leiya and I have gotten closer over the past three months as best friends. She's told me many times she's over me and moving on with Vincent. I still don't trust that guy completely.

I laid down on my bed that had golden blankets and golden pillows. I was about to cry again when Leiya came into my room with a smile.

"What's up?" I asked her, sniffling, and I sat up. "She's alive Goldie, she's alive!" Leiya exclaimed. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. I jumped up. "Well what're we waiting for!" I exclaimed with a smile. Leiya and I teleported to Y/n's suit.

Instead of the lifeless bloody suit that was there for the past three months, it was Y/N, moving, breathing, kind of alive.

Leiya tapped her shoulder, and Y/N turned around. She looked at me with a look of confusion. Then, she smiled as best as an animatronic could. She turned human and ran up to me to hug me.

I was crying tears of joy. Yeah their black but there's nothing I can do about it. Leiya was standing nearby with her hands covering her mouth crying tears of joy as well.

Y/N did look like a female me. She was wearing a very low black v-neck vest with a collared golden short sleeved under shirt, a golden skirt that just skimmed her legs, she had black leggings, and black dress shoes. She had a bowtie like my own that was navy blue with a matching tophat, and her eyes were exactly like mine. Her eyes are black with white pin dots.

"Goldie I'm so happy you're here. And you too Leiya. If it wasn't for you two, I wouldn't be alive right now." Y/N said wiping her normal tears.

I held out my arms, and we had a long group hug.

A/N: Hey bunniez! Omg I'm such a terrible author. 😂 I honestly was on writers block but I forgot about wattpad for a while. Hope you like meh update! PS it's fucking 1:15am where I am so BE HAPPY 😂😂😂

-Leiya