I Dont have a title yet XD

A/n: Okay I'm back guys! Sorry I have been reeeeally busy with a bunch of other crap. Like life. Plus I just had extreme writers block and I just came up with the best idea. I'm so so so so so sooooo sorry for making u guys wait. And I'm canceling the other two books that I started. Now, onto the story or whatever.

Vincent's POV:
Y/n.... Its been so long since I last saw her. I spared her life when I killed Leiya and Spring. She followed us into the room and watched with tears in her eyes as I killed the siblings......

Y/n's POV:
Dad? "I-is it r-really y-you?" I stuttered. Goldie stepped back. There was a shocked but afraid look on his face. "Y/n?" Vincent asked. I turned around and faced my murderous father.

"Why did u do it? They were innocent children!" I shouted at my father. I demanded to know why he did what he did.

"Its more c-complicated than u t-think. As a c-child, I was abused by my father......" Vincent explained, lowering his head. Leiya came up behind him, and she put her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her with a sad expression.

Leiya's POV:
That explains a bunch about Y/n. Vincent looked at me with the saddest expression I've ever seen. I couldn't stand to see him like this!

I bit my lip and hugged the purple cutie. I was full on blushing now, and I could tell he was too.

I released the hug, and stood next to him, still blushing. Then, I felt his arm wrap around my waist cautiously.

Goldie's POV:
I'm having a hard time processing this. So Y/n is Vincents daughter!!! After I finally processed it fully, Leiya stood beside Vincent, with his arm wrapped around her waist.

Y/n stood in front of her father, tears in her eyes. I came up behind her and hugged her from behind. I wiped her tears away.

🐰Leiya