A New Member

Leiya's POV

I ran inside with Vincent hot on my tail. When I arrived at the source of the gunshot, I almost started crying. There laid Y/n, nearly motionless. I knelt down to her level and forced myself to hold back waterfall of tears. Vince placed his surprisingly warm hand on my shoulder. "She'll be alright." He assured me. I shook my head. I looked up, and I stood nice and tall. I glared at the gun that laid on the ground. Behind the gun was none other than Mike.

"Do you even know what you've done?" I asked him firmly. Mike was shaking and looking at his hands. "I'm a monster. I'm a monster....." He repeated over and over. I shook my head in disbelief. "I thought I helped you control that?" I asked him. He fell to his knees, held his head in his hands, and cried.

Then I remembered something. "The suit......" I mumbled to myself. Vince raised an eyebrow at me. "What suit?" He asked me. "I've been working on a suit because before I wanted to kill Y/n......but now I want the suit to save her soul and bring her back to life." I explained.

Together Goldie and I carried Y/n's body to my room. Yes, it's perfectly normal to have a trail of blood leading all the way to my room. We laid her on my bed. I walked over to the closest and dragged out the suit.

"It's a female version of you Goldie....." I told him with a small smile. Goldie smiled slightly but his smile melted back into a frown again. I frowned as well. "Let's get this over and done with..." I whispered to myself. Goldie nodded in agreement.

"Y/n, this is going to hurt a lot, if you're still alive.

A/N: Sowy this is such a short chapie! I'm at my gram's house on my laptop here and idk if I'll be able to update while I'm on vacation or not. I'll update the chapie later tonight!

-Leiya