Warnings

Y/n's POV
I lazily got out of my car. I was so tired. I barely got any sleep yesterday because I thought about him all day! Ugh. I groaned and unlocked the door. I threw my bag onto the floor and kicked my shoes off. I trudged into my room and accepted the welcome my bed gave me. I quickly fell asleep.

*time skip to 8p.m*
I slowly got out of my cozy warm bed. I glanced over at the clock. "Holy shiz!" I yelled in surprise. I was full of energy. I picked out some clothes and took a hot shower. When I was finished, it was 8:30. I heated up some f/m (favorite meal) and watched some YouTube.

I noticed something stuck in my table. Once my eyes focused, I saw it was a knife. I gasped. There was a piece of paper with the knife. Carefully, I pulled the knife out of the table. I set it down and picked the note up.

Dear Y/n,
Why the hell am I greeting you nicely? I'm warning you now, you should watch your back. I will get you. You both will pay. He caused me pain. Now you're both gonna feel that same pain x2. Be careful and watch your back.

~A Golden Creature.

I gasped again at the note. Why would anyone send me this? And why with a knife? I picked the knife up and placed in my bag. Better to be safe than sorry. I decided to finish my meal, then watch some TV before work.

After watching TV for 3 hours, it was 11:30. I collected my stuff and walked out to my car. On the way to work, I began to think over who the possible "golden creature" could be. I only knew of 3. Goldie, Springtrap, and SpringLeiya. Well, Leiya does act mean towards me... Nah. I shrugged it off as soon as I pulled into the parking lot.

Leiya's POV
I smirked as I watched Y/n's f/c car pull into the parking lot. I was cuddling with Bonnie at the moment. I have actually taken a stronger liking to him since we've been hanging out.

Y/n walked into the pizzeria, and Goldie rushed to her side already. Ugh. What a moron... He hugged her tight, and that made me angry. I tensed up and clenched my fists.

Bonnie began rubbing my shoulders when he felt me tense up. Almost instantly, I felt relaxed. "T-t-thanks Bonnie." I whispered to him. He smiled and nodded sweetly. Damn was he adorable!

Wolfie finally came to join the crew. I untangled myself from Bonnie and stood by Wolfie. Knowing that Freddy had a crush on Wolfie made me super protective over him.

Freddy walked out from the bathrooms. Of course...

"Hey Freddy! Whatcha doing in the girls bathroom again?" I teased with a chuckle. Freddy growled and narrowed his eyes. He then caught sight of Wolfie clinging to my arm and immediately calmed down. I smiled, and Freddy came over to us. Wolfie hid behind me as Freddy did this.

"Hello Freddy!" I cheerfully greeted him. I felt Wolfie grip my arm tighter. "Hello Leiya. So, why's Wolfie always hanging around you? Huh?" Freddy teased. I growled, and I could head Wolfie's growl as well. "No. I'm the only one Wolfie trusts. And don't go trying to get him to trust you. He would never trust a pedophile like you." I snapped at him. My eyes turned completely black.

Wolfie stepped out beside me. "You leave her alone Freddy!" Wolfie growled. I was shocked. This 10 year old boy sure packs quite a punch. Freddy instantly stopped teasing me and blushed. I facepalmed and my eyes turned back to normal. Wolfie turned and his eyes were black with small, white pupils. His eyes changed back once he focused on me.

"You alright buddy?" I asked while kneeling down to his level. I placed a hand on his shoulder. Freddy knelt down as well. "Yeah. You alright little man?" Freddy attempted to earn Wolfie's trust. Wolfie smirked.

Wolfie's POV
I smirked. I knew something funny about Freddy. Other than the fact that he was a pedophile. (XD) Leiya was smiling sweetly at me with a hand on my shoulder. She was still knelt down to my level like Freddy.

Then, I poked Freddy's nose. A squeak was heard afterward. Freddy blushed deeply as I smiled sweetly. I looked like an innocent, adorable little 10 year old. Leiya was chuckling besides me like the other guys.

Y/n was in Gold's arms. Gold was trying to hold in a laugh as Y/n chuckled softly. I blushed a little. Man she was cute. But wait, she's way older than me! Gold glared at me as I thought that. Hmm. Can Gold read minds just like Leiya? He nodded so I knew he wasn't lying.

I poked Freddy's nose again and another squeak was heard. Freddy blushed even deeper and covered his nose. He stood up and so did Leiya. Bonnie snuck up behind her and layer his chin on her shoulder. She blushed and turned to kiss Bonnie's nose. Bonnie blushed now and removed his chin.

Y/n's POV
I was still thinking about the note I received earlier. I shivered at the memory. The knife....the warning....ugh. Goldie took me back to the office bridal style. A yawn escaped my mouth. I wasn't tired at all. I decided to tell Goldie about the note.

A/n' OH MY FAZBEAR! WE'VE REACHED OVER 100 VIEWS!!!! *throws confetti* Thx so much. I could care less if u followed but Thx so much. You're all amazing and I hope you're having a great night or day! I just did 928 words, not including this junk. Thinks are starting to get interesting! Fun dun DUN!!!! Well, I stayed up until 10:30p.m on a school night to write this for u guys. Well. Night!

-Spring Leiya🐇