Tears

Goldie's POV
I ran to the backstage room as quick as I could. It didn't occur to me at the time that I could teleport. I was in panic mode. I swung the door open only to find Bonnie cuddling with Leiya.

Bonnie turned. "What're you doing here." He snapped. I was stunned. "What do you mean? I saw Leiya crying, so I came to check on her." I replied truthfully. "Yea? She was crying over you! You never once cared to notice her! Springtrap and I were the only ones who did!" Bonnie shouted. Leiya lifted her head.

Her eyes turned completely black. "What the hell do you want?" She snapped. I widened my eyes in fear. I noticed her black tears. "I'm sor-" I was cut off by Leiya. "You're sorry? You're sorry! Well, you certainly be sorry. And don't think you won't be." Leiya threatened. I was on the edge of crying myself.
I dashed out the door, slamming it behind me. Bonnie's right...I never really did pay much attention to Leiya. I ran to the security office where y/n was at. She still sat in the chair, but this time, she had her h/c hair in a tight ponytail.

Y/n's POV
Goldie came running into the office. I shut both doors and turned around. "What's wrong Goldie?" I asked stupidly. I already knew because of the security cameras. "N-n-nothing." He choked. I knew he was lying. "You saw it?" I asked softly. I got up from my chair and sat down with Goldie on the floor. Slowly, he nodded his head. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He did the same in return.

I heard sniffles and soon realized it was Goldie. His tears were black, and I didn't understand why. No need to asked him now. I hugged him tighter and bit my lip. I couldn't stand seeing him cry. Goldie cried and cried into my shoulder. I couldn't stop myself.

I cried along with him.....

A/n: Hey people! Thx so much for reading this! Check out my other book that I haven't made an official first chapter for. 😆 I didn't know exactly what to do for this chapter so it's short. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!

-Spring Leiya