Y/n The Golden Bear

Goldie's POV:
I sure hope this works. Leiya and I began stuffing her into the suit as careful as we could be. Hopefully, Y/N wasn't able to feel the pain.

**Time skip brought to you by tacos**

I sighed. 3 days. 3 days since Leiya and I stuffed Y/N into that suit. She should have been back to life by now! I threw my pizza plate across the room, and it shattered against the wall. Chica jumped, and she gave me the what the hell was that look.

I ignored all the weird looks I was getting from almost everyone, even the psycho purple murderer who's won over Leiya's heart. Leiya gave me a look of sadness because she understood what I was feeling.

I took a couple deep breaths to calm myself down. I put on a fake smile, and I walked to the room where Y/N was being kept. I looked at the now dried blood around her suit.

I knelt down on both knees and prayed. "Y/N please........please come back........please...." I started to cry. I went over to the corner, hugged my knees, and cried.

Someone came into the room without me noticing. "Y/N hey, I know we've had our differences but, I'm willing to put all that behind. I'm willing to be your friend for the rest of our days. All you have to do, is come back to life. Come back to us, come back to me, come back to Goldie. He's really heartbroken, and he's not taking this too well. Just please come back Y/N. Please." It was Leiya.

She turned her head towards me. She walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and cried my black tears into her shoulder. Leiya said kind words to calm me down, and it sort of worked.

After a few minutes, I stopped crying, and we smiled at each other. She stood up, and she offered me her hand. I took it and stood up beside her. I walked out, and Leiya followed close behind.

"Y'know Leiya, you're a pretty awesome best friend." I said with a smile. Leiya smiled back. "Thanks. And you're a pretty awesome best friend too." She replied back to me. I punched her in the shoulder, and we both laughed. Leiya punched my shoulder and laughed again. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Pain doesn't affect Leiya and I like it does the others.

I frowned. "And now we just have to hope that Y/N comes back to us." I said sadly. Leiya hugged me, and I returned it.

A/N: Okay I know its short but I just had to update and I kind of have writers block. Eventually something will come to mind!

- Leiya