0.1

taehyung's focus

taehyung sat down at a local cafe nearby his university. as a music major, he's used to loud noises and the hustle and bustle of the city he is in. but sometimes all he needed was a break. (yes and they need it in real life too hush hush)

all he thought about was how his future's gonna be like. taking music as a major, arguing with his parents just to pursue his passion, and all his high school mates went to other universities which offers other courses besides the arts.

he left everything just for this.

and he isn't sure how his future's going to look like.

he took a sip of his favourite caffe macchiato. he lingered for awhile as he took another sip, zoning out into his own thoughts. his lips formed into a thin line, and then he finally heaved a sigh. he realised that he should have just listened to his parents and took up law.

taehyung took a stroll at a park. he puts his hands in the pockets of his coat, and hums a melody. he sat down on the grass, and eventually lied down. he felt peace. peace that he needed. he was one with nature, and its as if all his problems disappeared. he looked at the sky and the corners of his lips went up, curving into a small smile. "such beauty," he whispered. 

taehyung was the type of guy who was practical, but yet still enjoyed whatever he was doing. he knew that it was risky to take music as his major, but went along with it because he couldn't see himself in any other courses. since young, all he ever wanted was to sing, and to be a singer. every night he would see himself on a stage, with crowds and crowds cheering his name. that's how he gets motivated every single day.

he gets up and decides to walk back to his apartment. it was a beautiful day. children playing in the park, the sound of the birds chirping, and the sound of his phone not vibrating.

"why isn't jungkook messaging me today?" he thought to himself.

yesterday was a bizarre day for taehyung. he got into an argument with his father, telling him to drop music and take up law, his mother broke into tears when taehyung said that all he wants to do is to make music, and a random number just suddenly messaged him after all that mess.

and thanks to that message, he managed to feel a tiny tad better.

"maybe, it was a one time thing. maybe it was a dare, or maybe he's sick?" he tried to make himself feel better, and case assured it worked.

"maybe he'll feel better tomorrow," he said to himself as he walked back to his apartment with his caffe macchiato in his hands.

jungkook:

hello oppa

taehyung:

Stop it. It's weird. 

But yes, hi Jungkook. :)

jungkook:

omg is that a smiley

omg oppa

im

fanboyiNG SO HARD

oPPA

taehyung:

No, stop creeping me out.

It's weird.

And oddly cute.

jungkook:

is oppa attracted to me