Epilogue

"What about this?" Jeff suggested.

"No pink," you and Toby protested in unison.

"Aw, come on! I think it'd look great on her!" Jeff pouted.

"How would you know?" Toby chuckled. "Nobody's even seen her yet."

"The sonograms from the ultrasound are all I need," he snorted.

You laughed tugged on Toby's sleeve. "Do you think we made a mistake when we made him a godfather?"

"At least we have BEN as a back up," he shrugged.

"Hey," Jeff growled. "I can hear you."

Jeff closed the laptop he was looking at baby clothes on and sighed. Toby dropped one arm across your shoulder and rested the other on your stomach.

"Are you excited?" you asked him.

"Very," Toby grinned. "She'll be a daddy's girl for sure."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll see about that," you laughed.

"Are you excited?" Toby asked the question in return.

"I'm hungry and sleepy," you yawned.

Toby chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I'll be excited to get a good night's sleep again," you sighed and rested your hand on top of his.

"I'm freakin' hyped," BEN squealed as he entered the living room. "I've already picked out what games I want to show her first."

"It'll be a while before she'll be able to play with you," Toby laughed.

"But she's never too young to watch and learn."

"Have you put your name in the hat yet?" you asked.

"Just this morning," BEN nodded. "I think we're only waiting on Slender now."

"He said he doesn't want to suggest a name," Jeff informed us. "He says that we'll all pick lovely names as it is."

"I guess that means we can draw now?" BEN grinned excitedly.

BEN wasted no time gathering everybody into the living room. Within minutes, you and Toby were surrounded by eager faces. Jeff set a hat full of small slips of paper in front of you.

"I'm so excited," Slenderman chuckled once everyone was seated.

"I've got a good feeling about this," BEN squeaked. 

"Hurry and draw a name!" Sally giggled.

You squeezed Toby's hand to tell him that he should draw. You looked to you as if to ask if you were sure and you nodded, a smile finding its way onto your face. He slipped his hand into the hat and stirred the papers. Silence filled the room as he drew out the slip and unfolded it.

"What is it?" EJ asked.

Toby passed the slip to you, a child-like grin on his face.

"Her name will be..."

"Tell us already, geez!" BEN yelped.

"Looks like her name's gonna be Rain," Toby smiled.

"YES!" Jeff shouted and fist-pumped the air. "I knew my name was perfect! Who's godfather of the year? It's me! Take that BEN!"

"Alright, alright," Slender laughed. "Settle down. Congratulations, (Y/N) and Toby."

Toby leaned over and kissed your cheek. As you looked from smile to smile, warmth spread through your chest and an excited smile stretched across your face. You couldn't wait to meet your daughter.