nature : chapter six (+)

Start from the beginning

Luke shook his head, "we're going it my way." He said, moving his hands round to grab at Reece's hips. He pulled Reece up so he was on his knees, his hands still bound uncomfortable, but Reece couldn't complain when he was finally this close to Luke again after so long.

"Fuck okay." Reece breathed, clenching his toes and feeling Luke run his hand down his back, creating goosebumps across his path. "Please Luke, I've wanted this for so long, I can't wait."

"You'll want this to last don't you?" Luke questioned, reaching his hand up and gripping Reece's hair. He kissed Reece's back and then his neck. "Be patient Reece or I'll pull out and leave you naked on this bed, tied up."

Reece whimpered but nodded, Luke letting his hair go and putting his head in to the pillows. He clenched around Luke, hoping to get a reaction out of Luke and he did, the blond had let out a small breathy gasp but Reece heard it.

Luke licked his lips and then he pulled out slowly, pushing back in again, Reece moaning softly. "Fuck."

Luke built up a steady pace, fucking in to Reece, nails scratching at his skin and kisses being exchanged and hickeys sucked in to pale skin.

"Luke please I'm gonna come." Reece groaned, "please touch me."

Luke chuckled, moving a hand under Reece and stroking him in time with his thrusts, until Reece was groaning and whimpering as his orgasm hit him, clenching around Luke and screaming Luke's name.

Luke groaned at the tight feeling as Reece clenched around him, before he pushed harder and fucked Reece quicker and harder till he was spilling his load in to Reece.

Luke's mouth opened in a silent moan, pressing himself deep inside of Reece, enjoying the feeling.

His hands pushed down on Reece's lower back, holding him down, the brunette coming down from his high.

Luke slowly pulled out, wiping himself on the sheets before he lay down beside Reece. "Shit." Luke mumbled, before he looked over at Reece who was still in the same position, head buried in the pillows, totally wrecked and exhausted.

Luke sat up and undid the ties from Reece's wrist, the brunette moving to cuddle in to Luke.

Luke let him do it, kissing his head.

Reece's hands moved slowly across Luke's skin, memorising all of the bumps and curves and moles and freckles before he closed his eyes, "I missed touching you." Reece whispered, "I missed you so much Luke." He said, feeling his chest tighten.

Luke smiled, leaning down and kissing Reece's cheek, keeping his mouth by Reece's ear. "Too bad this is a one time thing."

Luke slid out of Reece's hold, the brunette sitting up and looking at Luke, "what?"

Luke looked up from pulling his boxers on, "what you expect us to fuck and get back together? You broke my heart and left me, like you promised you wouldn't." Luke coffee, sitting in the chair and pulling on his slacks, then his shoes.

Reece stared at Luke, his heart aching and he understood what Luke felt that day he left. He felt his heard break.

"You can't just--"

"I can." Luke said, buttoning up his shirt, "and I just did."

Luke moved to the bed, going to pick up his tie but Reece gripped the other end, "Luke please, you can't just leave like that. Not after fucking me like that, you don't just do that with someone and up and leave."

"It's called a one night stand honey," Luke smirked, taking the tie as he saw Reece's grip loosen. "And I've got Matt," Luke whispered.

Reece watched Luke tie his tie before pulling on his blazer and fixing his hair before he turned to Reece, "it was nice seeing you again Reece."

"Lu--"

Luke left before Reece could even finish his name.

Reece stared at where he stood before he sobbed.

Luke had done what Reece had done.

-

Luke didn't want him back lol just wait I love what I have planned, so mUCH TEA

feedback!

Luke? Getting his own back? Pretending to miss Reece at the end?

Reece?

I'm so mean omg

Predictions now? Thoughts? What did you think of it?