Chapter 12 My Plan

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to protect you, nothing is going to happen to happen to you." He says sipping some of his coffee.

"Oh, so your like my own Knight and shining armor," I said letting out a giggle.

"That's what I'm going for. I also don't want you to get bored here. So here, this is a paper with my Netflix info, my Hulu info, My Crunchy roll info, my Drama fever info, and my Xfinity demand info. Plus my wifi name and password. I have some magazines brought in for you I got you Cosmo and Vogue." He said looking at me with a nervous look.

I smiled at him and brought my hand to his and held it.

"You have a Crunchy roll account? So that means you watch Anime and you have a Drama Fever account so that means you watch Korean Shows. You're amazing, thank you so much. You're too sweet." I said giving his hand a squeeze.

He finally smiled.

"I just want you to feel comfortable, even under this situation. Here's your phone also, I added all your sister's numbers into the new one and I added mine. I'm on speed dial, number one." He said giving me a cheesy smile and I laughing hand away in a playful way.

He chuckled. "I should be going, I'm a number away okay and I will be checking up on you every hour." He said getting up.

"I know, and thanks for breakfast it was amazing," I said getting up also. I didn't know why but I wanted to walk him to the door.

As we reach his front door, he turned around and looked at me.

"I'll talk to you later okay?" He said.

I nodded and went towards him to give him a hug.

I squeeze him, I know this probably felt strange to him but he is the only person besides my sisters with who I feel comfortable. He was my number one right now and I feel safe around him.

"Stay safe okay?" I said to him, breathing his smell. He smelled good.

I felt his arm wrap around me and I felt him squeeze me tightly.

"I will." He said and I let go of him, he turned around and walked out the door.

I held the door open and he looked back giving me a small smile. I saw that there were four police officers in the front and he was talking to them. They look up and wave at me and I wave back.

He was done talking to them and headed towards his car but he looked back at me with a smirk.

"Bye Honey I'll be home soon." I laugh.

"Be careful!!!!! You have someone to come home to now." I said and we both shared a look of unspoken words and nodded to each other.

He got in his car and I got back into the house.

I walk towards the kitchen and cleared the table and wash the dishes. I pick up the paper with all of Chris's info on it and headed to his home office.

What I said to Chris had meaning behind it and I knew he understood it when we shared that look.

The killer most likely knows who Chris is by now, he most likely knows about Chris and that he is protecting me.

While Chris was worried about me, I was worried about him. We were worried about each other.

I walked into his office and sat on his chair, I turned on his computer and got to work.

Time to fine these criminal's behavior patterns.

"He thinks this is game, he's having fun right now playing it. Seeing that no one else knows the rules of the game or how to play his little sick game. But I'm going to find out and I'm going to beat him at it and I'll make sure he'll never be able to play it again." I said out loud to myself.

"Let the games begin you son of a bitch."

Kassandra speaks

Finally able to update this story, this story is getting so good.

I love my character Kassie because she isn't one of those weak female characters, she the strong kind.

She fights back and shes ready for war.

I love that about her, don't you?

COMMENT

KASSIEROCKS!

If you agree and Chris is being a little cutie pie and sexy at the same time.

Kassie is such a tough cookie and she's not letting anyone bring her down.

Not even this serial killer.

So leave a comment, vote this chapter and check out my other stories until the next comment.

Until then sip that tea like they sexy Goddess and dreamy guy you're.

But

wait.....

WHO DO YOU THINK THE SERIAL KILLER IS?

Leave your answer as a comment.

Mwah

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu