Chapter 12 My Plan

Start from the beginning

I grabbed the bottle and used the loafer to wash my body.

"He has something from me, he obviously knows I'm going to want to get it back from him. He's obviously playing a game with me."

I said my thoughts out loud as I think of a plan.

I refuse to be one of those weak girls who let the killer comes after them.

Heck no, I'm going to go after the killer and I will definitely make sure that he is killed before he tries to kill me.

I turn off the shower and got out of it.

The first thing is first, I need to figure him out.

You need to figure out the person you're planning to take down, you need to analyze the small details and that is exactly what I am going to do.

As I was about to reach for the towel, Chris walks in.

I stare at him and he stares at me, I quickly grabbed the towel knowing I was still naked.

"I'm sorry I called out your name six times but you didn't answer so I panic, I'm sorry I didn't mean to come in like that- um Breakfast is ready," he said quickly turning around and walking away, closing the door again right behind him.

I wanted to laugh, the last thing on my mind is me being freak out he saw me naked.

Hell, I have a freak serial killer after me, I could give a rat shit if he saw me naked or not.

But the expression on his face almost made me laugh, he looks like a little kid getting caught trying to steal cookies out of the cookie jar.

I wrapped the towel tightly around me and opened the bathroom door.

I walked out of the bathroom to find sweat pants and a tank top on the bed waiting for me.

A small smile found its way on my face.

To other people, it could have been a small gesture but to me, it wasn't, because it was exactly what I wanted to wear.

I went to the bag that was on the floor and took out a pair of panties.

I put on my underwear and got dressed. Put my hair in a messy wet top knot bun.

I look at myself in the mirror and left the room, I made my way downstairs and smelled the breakfast that was made.

I found myself walking in the kitchen.

He was putting pancakes on a plate.

"Hey," I said walking towards the table and looking at the pancakes.

"Chocolate chip pancakes, they look really good," I said smiling up at him.

"Thank you," I said sitting down and looking at him.

He smiled back while walking towards me, he pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"I'll have officers station in front of my house. While I'll be at work, I will call and check up on you. Every hour." He said and I stop taking bites out of my pancakes and raised a brow.

"Every hour? I'll be fine Chris. You don't have to call me every hour." I said

Darn it, if he calls me every hour. I'll barely have time to focus on trying to find more information on the serial killer.

"It's to bring me to ease. I'll be worried about you the whole day so hearing your voice and knowing that you're okay will bring me to ease." He said looking at me.

I felt my breath caught up in my throat, the way he was staring at me had me all warm up in the side and I felt my ears getting heated.

"Okay," I whispered.