{ Part 14 } FINAL

Jimin slowly inserted his large length in your womanhood, surprised easily as it sled in your wet hole, it was still wet from Taehyung's sum.

.

So went it was sliding in, it made a lot of wet liquid sound, as hid dick stretched your walls.

.

"Argh...."

.

He started to move his hips slowly, rocking them as you kept on holding the hand rail above you.

.

It was such a narrow space in the elevator, that it was so quick for the space to become hot and stuffy.

.

In between Jimin's dick and your walls, you felt your cum trickle down to the elevator floor, probably along with Taehyung's cum from earlier.

.

He started to thrust harder, hitting deep into you as you felt your ass cheeks rub against the floor in effect.

.

But you two didn't notice that the elevator started to move again.

.

Downwards.

.

He kept thrusting, pleasure rising in the two bodies as two erotic moans echoed the small space.

.

The sound of the wetness in between you two.                                                                                          The sound of Jimin's loud and sexual moan.                                                                                            The sound of your moan.

.

You didn't even notice that the door opened, so of course you didn't notice someone standing outside of the elevator while Jimin was aggressively banging you.

.

That someone.....

.

Out of all the residents in the building.....

.

Was Taehyung.

.

The only time you noticed was when you heard something drop on the ground. It was your purse. So being the nice boyfriend that he is, he had tried to chase you down the road to give you your purse you have left in the room.

.

But you weren't quite 'down the road' yet.

"Eh hem"

You widened your eyes, out of all the possible side in the elevator; you were sitting sideways, looking from Taehyung's perspective. And everything was visible.

.

Taehyung lost his expression as he stared at the chimdick going in and out of your stretching hole, drenched in cum. You and Taehyung stared at each other for a bit while Jimin kept his aggressive thrust and moans.

.

You tried to hitting Jimin's shoulders so he would stop, he wouldn't. First, because he didn't know that Taehyung was watching and second, because it felt way to good for him to stop.

.

After a while, the automatic system on the elevator made the door start to close. But then Taehyung used his hand to stop it from closing, and then dashed into the elevator.

"JIMIN!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"Jimin looked back. LOL, he didn't even look that surprised seeing Taehyung. Taehyung tried to push Jimin away from you. But then, Jimin just smirked and grabbed on Taehyung's bulge over his clothes.

"You can join us if you want~" With his bulge in his hands, he started to massage it and move it around, successfully earning a moan from Taehyung. Jimin pulled Taehyung's pants and boxers down, then grabbed his dick with one hand and pushed him towards you with his other hand.

"I wasn't done, so you get a blowjob or something K? You looked at him in anger and confusion, but were soon cut off by his dick inserting into you again.

.

So you had no choice but to suck on Taehyung's dick, as you licked the length up and down.

.

Now there were still only two moans, but this time low moans instead.

.

While Taehyung moved his hips towards you for desperation, he extended his arms towards one of the button's...

.

.

.

.

"Emergency Stop Button"

{END}

---------------------------------

So this is the Final part. I really hope that you guys liked it. I will come back with a new series or just a small smuts part :) Have a nice day :)