{Part 3}

-Part 3-

You started to panic so much that you had to physically cover your mouth to stop making a sound. At this rate you weren't sure who it was, because the table cloth covered down to his stomach. 'It's not Tae, that's for sure.' You though, as you say the bump slightly showing in his tight pants. Pfft. My boyfriend is bigger. He had his legs WIDE SPREAD right in front of you, your face almost burying in between his leg. But you widened your eyes as you saw his OH SO BEAUTIFUL, abs, as he lifted his shirt up and scratched that itchy spot on his side tummy. You almost got tempted to reach out to touch it, but as soon as you realized, he had lifted it down. What a teaser.

...OH, no. Jimin, being a playful kid that he is, started swinging his legs under the table, nearly brushing against your arm supporting your body. Oh boy, please, please don't notice. Your swear you hope so much for those legs to not hit you.

....But not enough. When he fixed his position a little bit to the left then continued his leg swinging, he accidentally kicked you.

Oh crap crap crap crap crap crap. You thought. You ducked down (because that's totally going to help) and held both of your hands over your mouth, as you heard Jimin.

"Huh? What's under here?" He said.

He slowly lifted up the table sloth and....

"NOTHING WAS THERE!!" He said.

...Just joking, obviously he saw you. As he pulled his OH MY GOD face, you quickly did the 'shh' pose and the 'pleasee' pose panicking, until manager hyung shouted out.

"BTS member! Morning tae time before we start!!" Manager said and followed by all the attractive voices react to him. Jimin, still staring at you, not knowing who you are or why you are there, suddenly smiled. He whispered to you, making sure BTS members didn't notice, who were all walking towards food.

"You're cute" He said.

You were so confused. What the hell? What does he want? Why wouldn't he say to everyone else that a random girl, possibly a big fan/stalker of them, was under the table? You just stared back at him.

"If you don't want me to say you're here, you should give me a blowjob or something" He said with his cheeky smile, you couldn't believe how casual he said this. But he was serious. Yes, it could be seen as cheating if you gave a BLOWJOB to another man, but at the same time you couldn't let your boyfriend leave BTS. All the fans, he's population, everything. Everything will be lost. And it will be my fault.

{To Be Continued}