{Part 7}

-Part7-

You grabbed his thighs on each side of your face with your hands, and started rubbing harshly, as you started off with licking. His legs were still around you. You licked his dick as if it was a vanilla ice cream, feeling him melt as you licked everywhere with your pink tongue. He bit his lips so hard to hold in a moan. By continuous licking his hard-erected but squishy manhood, you felt him built and sustain his excitement. You then crammed his dick into your mouth, moving up and down, up and down, up and down. He couldn't help stop himself from making a super-orgasmic erotic face, his mouth wide open, eyes closed, looking up. He didn't know what he was thinking about when you heard the fan's phone, clicking from all the photography's they were taking of Taehyung's face. You took him in deep, before you sucked it in well, hollowing your cheeks.  "!!!" The most erotic voice escaped from his mouth. All of the fans squealed. What was he on about? Just a little fan service I guess. Still maintaining his orgasm face, you slowly sunk your teeth into his dick, before you flicked the tip with your wet and sloppy tongue.

Your tongue explored everywhere. To the tip to the bottom, deep to the shallow, and even undernerneath. He knew he was about to cum. It was all good, he had a plan.

"I LOVE YOU ARMY!!" He suddenly shouted out as loud as anyone could ever say. His moans and feels were dissolved within this shout, causing all the fans to not fell too suspicious, and in fact making them scream of fan excitement. How smart of him. When he shouted, you reacted from his sudden action, but you didn't have time to deal with this issue. You had one already. He spilled all over you, as he came at the worst timing, when your mouth has just travelled shallow, about to go in again. The milky white fluid spurred all over your face, and it was dripping slowly even from your nose. The warm substance trickled down everywhere. It was in your hair, travelling down and dripped to your legs. You felt the warmth of his fluid. You didn't really move until you heard rapmom's voice over the microphone. He talk went on, talking about how he appreciated etc.

"Okay, the fansign is over! Thank you!" He said.

The crowed was filled with applause Wait...oh shit... TAEHYUNG IS STILL FUCKING HALF NAKED. HE OBVIOUSLY HAD TO STAND AND BOWL. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

You notified how he looked around, naturally pulling his cutest fucking packing face as he heard all the BTS members start to scrape their chair back and stood up. You were panicking as well, still sticky everywhere from the cum earlier.

{To Be Continued}