{Part 8}

-Part 8-

Panicking, Taehyung suddenly said aloud,

"OOOPS! I DROPPED MY PEN!"

And lifted the table cloth up ad crawl underneath the table as he heard all the fans and BTS members laugh at his stupidness for dropping his pen. But it was chaos inside.

You whispered "what the fuck are you doing Taehyung!!" As he quickly pulled his boxers and pants up.

When he was all set, he looked and turned towards you, and softly and quickly gave you a wet kiss before he stood up, out of underneath the table. Jin shouted as he laughed with the fans "did you find it!?"

And Taehyung just scratched his head and pretended that he couldn't find it. Jin laughed again and started walking towards him.

"Ugh, fine, I'll go find it for you then..."

"NO! I think I found it! No, I didn't drop it, it was on the table this whole time!!!" V cut him off, blocking Jin's pathway to the table. He was clearly panicking.

Jin just backed away and stood in his original position, while he waited for V to stand, aligned with the other BTS members.

...............

After the official bow & goodbye etc. It was FINALLY the end of the event.

"Alright!! Who's up for dinner out tonight! I'll pay for all of ours meal!!" Shouted rapmon, followed by all the member's "YEHH" and "WHOO"s.

Except Taehyung.

"Um.. Guys,, I have something to do tonight, so I'm okay." Everyone stared at Taehyung.

"What? You're not coming with us? What are you doing?" Rapmon replied.

Taehyung looked away and quickly thought of a way to escape.

"I..ah, my mum wants to Skype me? I think?"

A moment of silence.

Jin eomma, the only one who noticed that V was clearly hiding something, broke the silence.

"Ahhh, I can't wait to eat! Good grief, you're going to miss out on so much food Taehyung! Whoo let's go guys!" And started to run off to the manager's car, followed by everyone else, who ran with Jin.

With an exception of Jimin, who stopped and looked back at the table for a second, before he ran with the rest of the crowd, leaving only Taehyung behind.

................

Once the car drove off, Taehyung double checked they are far away enough, before he ran over to the table and lifted the table cloth up. He saw you, shriveled up in a ball, looking up as soon as you saw tight. You felt your face was still a little sticky from the cum.

"Ah, Y/N I'm sorry..." He helped you stand up, out of under the table, as you breathed in the fresh air you felt like you haven't smelt in ages.

"Sorry for what?" You asked and he smiled. You changed the question.

"Why didn't you go with them?" He stopped smiling and closeted his face to your ears and whispered, almost mumbling.

"I want to pay the favor back....For you." You squealed when he suddenly give you a tight hug around you, before he took your arm.

"Let's go back in our room!" He sounded all excited. You two caught a taxi, and entered in the car. It was already getting dark, beautiful twilight showing on your side of the window. You were looking out the window, when suddenly you felt warmth up your thighs. You looked at your thighs as Taehyung softly placed and moved his hand up and down on your thighs, he also looking down at his hands. You used your hand to reposition his hand back to his own personal space.

"Tae, we're almost there, just wait."

{To Be continued}