{Part 10}

Taehyung started off by licking you off. You automatically smiled when he slowly opened your legs with his hands as you knew your boyfriend was OH SO GOOD at it. Firstly, he didn't point his tongue out on your slit hard like a sword, he flattened his tongue and used broad strokes instead, and the sensation just simply drove you crazy. By the overflowing pleasure you were feeling, you had no choice but to grab onto the bed side pipes and lift your hips up as you closed your eyes with your head tilted up. He always had find the super rhythm and made you want to buck your hips up as he also used his lips and perhaps the whole mouth, moving around as if he's eating it up. You didn't have any hesitance to moan as you felt your climax gradually rising inside you.

"Taehyung! I'm about to c-"You said. But before you could finish your sentence, you came and let V collapse on you.

It was his limit, he couldn't hold it in anymore so he started to slowly inserted into you, he don't minding how much your walls were stretching because of it. You actually wanted to have a little break but he obviously didn't let you. The pain from the sudden bulge made you moan once again, but Taehyung was so rough on you all the time that you knew you wouldn't have any chance to have time to adjust to his size. As you expected, he started to thrust so fast so early, each thrust creating a friction on his dick and your walls. AAHH TO SUDDEN.

"Taehyung!! Let me-"You cut yourself off by your own moan as he moved his hips in and out of you, so rough and intense.

The wet sound of the friction produced from in between you and Taehyung echoed the room as the smell of sex spread the smoky air. You rapid, sexual moans mixed and contrasted well with V's low, seductive voice. But you suddenly stopped moaning as you realized something.

"TAE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM BEFORE YOU-"But this time you were cut by his tongue as his lips contacted yours to shut you up, continuing to thrust into you. The two moans add up plus he intense squeaking of the bed mattress was so high volume, but you two didn't notice that the sound was leaked to miles away in the street.

Still grabbing on the bed frame, you felt your blood circulation return on the veins on your hands as you let go when you and Taehyung both came at the same time.

.

Making a SLURP sound as he pulled his dick out of you, he laid beside you, all puffed up. You saw his sweat trickle down his forehead, as he held your hand tight. You two were puffing so much you felt dizzy, and then a while laughed together by how awesome that was.

.

Still lying down on the bed, you turned your head towards him. He heard your head turn, so he did too, looking at you as he smiled. He noticed that you looked like you wanted to say something.

"What??" He said finally, jokingly as his stroke your hair away from your face. You looked at him then.... Smirked

"Dare or Dare?"

{To Be Continued}