{Part 9}

For Taehyung, it felt like 2 hours until taxi arrived to the house, when it was really only around 20 mins. You walked out of the car as V impatiently paid for the taxi. He gave the driver a note, and he didn't even care how much it cost specifically.

"I don't need the change" He quickly slid out of the car, as the driver was surprised by how much he was overpaying. But it doesn't matter. He quickly ruffled his pocket for the keys, as he rushed to the door, with his super horny face, so desperate to hurry and open the damn door. He felt his pants getting tighter and tighter. You just followed him as he opened the door.

You entered the living room, passing through Taehyung who was taking off his fancy shoes.

.

When you noticed, he was behind you and suddenly hugged you from behind. You instantly smiled by the hardness you felt on your soft ass cheeks. You turned around and swung your arms around his shoulders as you kissed him, tongue shooting in straight away. He closed his eyes and started to slide his hands all around you as he moved his tongue around your mouth.

The kiss gradually, escalated aggressively and took your shirt off, cutting the kiss off for a second. But straight away you two were connected again. He hooked your bra off and threw it harshly to the floor, while still french kissing. He took his own shirt off, and this time when the kiss was cut off, he smiled at you before picking you up. He continued kissing while he paced to the bedroom with you in his arms. When this was happening, you were too busy kissing him that you didn't notice WHICH bedroom we were going in. The bedroom was with a bigger bed.

.

Not Taehyung's....

.....Jimin's bedroom! Jimin had a bigger bedroom and without thinking. Taehyung automatically decided to go to the bigger bed. But that didn't matter at the moment. He slammed you down on the bed, as you rebounded on the soft mattress. He took his pants and boxers off. You watched him as he crawled on top of you. Once again, he kiss you on the lips before sliding down. He took your pants off with his arms, throwing it across the room. He then looked into your eyes while he softly bit the side of your panties, the slowly pulling it down with his teeth. Let the show being.

.....On Jimin's bed.

{To Be Continued}