{Part 12}

You opened your eyes; waken up by a weird feeling on your chest. You felt a heavy weight on your stomach. Your brain caught up to a reality and finally realized where you were, and looked down to see Taehyung's head lying on your tummy over the blanket. He was poking and playing with your boobs like a kid, and he smiled adorably when he saw you see him.

"Hehe, it's so squishy and soft~" You couldn't believe it. This adorable kid right here on your stomach, is the same person as the sex bomb who was so rough on you last night. The same guy who fucked you back and forth again and again, moaning with his low voice loudly and repetitively.

.

You looked beside to see the digital clock, and saw it was 6:30. Ugh, still early. Your head was getting tired holding it up, so you dropped your head back on the pillow. You slowly started to close your eyes again as you still felt tired from last night's action.

.

But then you suddenly opened your eyes, letting out a "!" sound escape from your mouth – you felt cold fingers of Taehyung up your womanhood without any warning making you shocked from the sudden movement. You saw his now changed to erotic face up your neck, as he started to move his fingers in a fast pace, smirking as he saw you moan I pleasure.

"V....faster....ah, faster please" He looked at you with his unsatisfied face.

"No. You have to call me with my real name" You ignored him.

"V...ah, ah...V faster!" So he slowed his finger down, teasing you and moving around painfully slowly. You couldn't hold it anymore.

"AH, IM SORRY! TAEHYUNG! PLEASE TAEHYUNG FASTER!!" You saw him smirk.

"That's more like it..." He pulled his fingers out, and pulled your legs separate, before positioning his dick right up your entrance. He the slowly lower himself in, you guys were ready for some intense morning sex. The same pleasure you felt yesterday shooted right up your walls. Taehyung closed his eyes as he moaned, starting to move his hips in and out of you.

You wrapped your legs around his back while he moved up and down in between your legs. He moaned so desperately against your ears as you grasped on his blonde hair lightly, sweat starting to form.

.

He trusted until you two have finally cummed, pulling his dick out while it was still shooting out the white liquid. He panted, lying back on your stomach.

"This is why I love you...haha" You laughed, until you two fall back asleep.

.............

Jimin finally arrived at the apartment, using the elevator to get up to the level where the BTS dorm was. The elevator door opened, and then he walked the corridor to the door. He stuck his small hands in his tight pockets of his jeans, finding for the key. When he felt the cold hard object hit his fingers, he pulled it out and immediately held it up to insert in the keyhole. He let out a sigh, before he opened his usual door.

.

As soon as he opened it, he felt it. Something's happening in here. First thing he noticed was the smell. Ugh that addicting, smell that feels like it's so wrong but yet so right. The second thing he noticed, was the 2 pair of shoes thrown at random places on the were to his....own bedroom.

.

".....I knew it!" He saw naked Taehyung lie on a blanket covering a girl, her foot sticking out at the end.

"Yah, Taehyung really? On my bed? You brought a girl in our dorm and decided to fuck her on my bed?!" But none of them didn't even wake up. He sighed, looking around and wondering what he should do to the two sleeping on his soft bed...But he stopped.

"Wait" He saw a glimpse of your face, then shifted himself closer to it.

"No way..." It was the same girl...The same girl, who sucked him off last day at fansign. For a second his brains were all confused and jumbled up, but immediately he smirked, before leaving his room and into the elevator.

....................

....this time you were woken up by a strong headache

"Mhhm...Taehyung move" You pushed the heavily head of your boyfriend, who was still on your stomach sleeping. You turned your head to see the time.

10:30

Shit

"Taehyung! Omfg I have part time job now! I'm going to be late!!!" He opened his eyes.

"Hmm.?" But you just pushed him away, when you got out of the bed and quickly wore your clothes from last night. You quickly kissed the head of Taehyung, who was still naked, before powering out of the room. You rapidly and aggressively hitted the elevator button as you mumbled to yourself.

"Fuck, I'm late Fuck, I'm late Fuck, I'm late fuck, I'm-"Until it finally opened......the opened door revealed Jimin, who was in the elevator.

{To Be Continued}