{Part 11}

"Dare or Dare?"

.

As soon as you said that, your boyfriend smiled and kissed you. But as soon as he separated his lips and were shaped to say the first 'd' of 'dare' he was going to say, he stopped.

"?" You looked at him in a confused manner as he sat up on the bed.

"Y/N....Today..." He looked away as he scratched his head.

"What" You sat up as well, you two were obviously still naked.

"Today....at fansign...You and Jimin...."

.

As soon as he said that, you looked away too. When Taehyung turned his head back to you. He saw your guilt expression and quickly snapped back to his boyfriend mode. He grabbed your hand with his warm and big hands.

"No, it wasn't your fault...don't feel guilty, at least now he won't tell anybody..." He said.

"Tell about what?" You looked into his eyes as he said.

"That we're dating...remember? If we are found out...." He said.

"But Jimin doesn't know we're dating, he just thinks that I'm BTS stalker or something" You said and Taehyung lifted his hands off you and up towards your head, cupping your face.

"Well still...." He took a deep breath.

"Y/N....I'm so sorry...sometimes I think I should quit my job so I can-"

"No!" You cut him off.

"You can't do that! Please, don't quit BTS just for me. Please..." He was surprised by your sudden yelling, but he was happy inside that you've said that, seeing that you really do care about him. He kissed your lips as his hands were still cupping on your face. You opened your eyes.

"Tae...by the way..." He look at you calmly.

"What Y/N?"

"You didn't were a condom?" He reddened his face.

"....I'm sorry....I just couldn't help but to..." He covered his face with both of his hands. You just laughed.

"Just joking, it's okay, I'll just take pills, it's all good. Besides, I don't mind if I get our own little child..." He took his hands off his face and hugged you. He laughed as well.

"I didn't have any condoms with me anyway...Find Jimin's?" You also wrapped your arms around him tights as you continued to giggle.

"I bet you we'll just find a box full of his sex toy collection" The two giggle echoed to room.

"....Y/N, I love you"

Without noticed, you two were far asleep...on Jimin's bed.

....................................

"Alright!!! Next bar we go!!!" Drunk Suga yelled, before Kookie shouted

"NO, I WANT TO SLEEP NOW!" The music was loud, shining down, cocktail spilling everywhere. All of them were so drunk that most of them were half naked in the private room in a Korean restaurant bar. Some of them were randomly walking around in places, while Jin and Jimin gave each other hand jobs in the corner, rapmon  just sitting there being horny. Except Jungkook, who just sat there with calpico juice, looking at the effect on alcohol to human.

"Hyung!!! This is weird!!!" He looked at Jin and Jimin.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU TWO EVEN-"It was a crazy celebration night.

.

After the dinner, the 6 members decided to stay at a close by hotel, given that even their manager were drunk and unable to drive.

.

They all just slept in one room, collapsing on each other on one big bed.

..............................

The next morning, Jimin was the first one to wake up. He had a really bad headache as he stood up. From the sound, rapmon also woke up.

"...Jimin...You don't have to wake up yet, we could just go to practice directly from here" He turned back and smiled at him.

"Don't mind me, I just wanted to check something at the dorm" He was already starting heading for the door, wearing his shoes, and then exited the room to catch a taxi to the dormitory.

{To Be Continued}