{Part 6}

-Part 6-

Moving closer and closer... And closer to Jimin, your lips finally met the tips of his already-erect penis. The moment your lips touched him, he shivered and reacted a little by surprise. He still managed to talk and smile to his fans.

Slowly, you grazed your mouth against his length, while you lifted hands closer and moved your hands up and down his lubricated shaft.

"!!!"

From your unexpected move, he had to close his eyes for a second, cutting off his chat with one of his byuntaes. After 2 seconds of silence, he tried his best to act normal. God damn this was hard.

....Whoops. You just realized that you accidentally, since Taehyung always nagged about how much he wanted you to swallow his cum, swallowed all of his milky fluid. It was natural for you to swallow and not spit out. But that was only supposed to be for her boyfriend. Everything was a mess.

Physically, mentally. You then suddenly tightened your grip on your hands, ready to suck this shit. You wrapped your mouth deeper as your lips met your hands.

He crunched his fingers, pushing down at the table as his held his facial expressions in. His voice was shaky as he started talking to the next fan. You then started to move your hand and mouth in a rhythmic motion, liking the way how he tasted and felt between your hands. He started biting his lower lips, moans accidently escalating from between his teeth. He was signing his fan's poster with his shaky hands.

"Are you okay?" A random fan was worried about how Jimin's hands were shaking so much. But he just smiled with his narrowing eyes.

"I'm fine~" As if 😂😂

He was not fine. Out of so many women experiences, it was his first time to have someone so good as you.

Of course 😏

Blowjobs are Tae's favorite, you were just so natural and used to knowing how to suck a dick.

Really well.

You flicked the tip of his manhood with your warm sloppy tongue, forcing a moan from jimin's throat when you did it the second time. It was so loud that even Taehyung noticed. V interrupted the fan he was talking to, and stared at Jimin and his orgasm face. ....Aaannnd the release. You, on the other hand, gagged from his over-flowing spill as you swallowed it. The white, creamy substance trickled down your neck and down in your shirt, tickling you.

It was warm.

Gladly, the fans who were all looking at jimin, confused by his moan, were now all back to their talking and chatting. They just thought he was being the normal sexy jimin, moaning everywhere 😂👌

...

Taehyung sighed, turned back to his fans and started signing again.  He missed you so much. He knew Jimin's moan was by your blow job technique.

Your techniques, which were only supposed to be used for the one and only Taehyung. You pouted and felt his tears gush behind his eyes.

He high-fives another fan, pulling out his fake smile. You felt horrible.  You felt corrupted. You cheated on him. On your boyfriend.....On Taehyung.

You asked yourself.  Can I take him back? Is it too late? Would he still love me?

Before you noticed, you have unconsciously reached for Taehyung.  When you touched his cold legs, they moved, reacting to your touch. You let out a squeal when you were surprised by what Taehyung did. He hooked your body with one of his foot and dragged you towards him, and then he rapped his legs around you.

Tight.

He was still half naked. He was waiting this whole time in the cold with his pants dragged down. So there you were, facing right against his dick, his legs really tight around you.  He whispered to himself with his super-seductive face, eyes half closed.

"It's my turn..."