{Part 13}

You froze for a second when you saw Jimin lean against the back wall of the elevator. But wait. He sure wouldn't remember my face would he? The only time he saw your face was he lifted up the table cloth at fansign. Maybe, maybe if you just pretend as if you don't know anything, he won't even noticed anythi-

"Well hey there" He cut your thoughts off with his unbelievably seductive face of his. Your eyes widened as he slowly lifted his loose shirt up, revealing his well-defined abs that you saw yesterday.

"You want these, don't you~?" He pulled an adorable kid face as he smiled; his face was so different from what his body showed, and what he was actually doing. You looked away.

"Sorry, I don't know you...Can I just go down level please? I need to go to work" You acted the best as you can, as you walked in. He chuckled and watched you, tracing you with his eyes down to up as if he was seducing you to death.

"Work huh~?" You ignored him, trying to keep distance from him as possible in the small elevator space-

Please don't notice.                                                                                                                                                Please don't notice.                                                                                                                                 Please don't notice.                                                                                                                                     Please don't notice.

Oh lord, I beg, beg, beg you, please don't say he know I'm the girl who sucked him off yesterday. That I'm the girl who is secretly dating Taehyung. Please, mother of god, anyone. Please.

.

The elevator door closed. You turned back away from him and tried not to look at him, so you didn't notice when he came up close to you. When you reached for the elevator button to press 'level 1', he suddenly snatched your arms away and pressed 'level 40' instead with his other hand. You squealed in surprise

"Yah! Jimin what are you doing?!"

.

...wait Oh Shit. I just called him Jimin. I'm not supposed to know his name. SHIT. You didn't have time to think anything. With both of his hands, he grasped your clothes on your shoulders and turned you around, then pushed your against the side wall of the elevator. The elevator escalated upwards, moving towards level 40. You stared at his eyes with your eyes filled with tears, as you felt him come closer and closer. He reached his arms down towards your womanhood.

"Baby, I know everything...I'm sure desperate immature Tae would have been so rough on you, your poor little thing~"

"Let go of me!!!" you tried to shake his hands off, but his sexy defined arms didn't let you.

"Tae's girl....I'll show you how you actually do it...." You still tried to resist, but nothing worked.

"Ey, ey...You sure don't want the world to know about you and V, do you?"

.

That's right. If anyone knew about your relationship with Taehyung, he would be fired and no longer be in BTS. It is bigger secret you have to keep as his girlfriend. But it is okay to do this to another guy as a girlfriend? Which one's more important? Which one dominates which?

.

You watched him as he grasped his manhood over his cloths.

"ugh, that feeling yesterday when you sucked my cock so had...you were the best sucker so far that I had..."

You blushed in embarrassment. He suddenly moved his face right up against yours, and whispered.

"Are you willing to do it again...?" He the suddenly pulled your skirt down along with your underwear, making you collapse on the floor as you held onto the hand rail that was on the elevator wall. Jimin kneeled down to adjust to your new sitting down height. He separated your legs before softly inserted his fingers in your womanhood, feeling the sloppiness from your cum, producing earlier when you had morning sex with Taehyung.

"Whoa morning sex~? Your boyfriend really doesn't let you have a break does he?" Jimin then stood up and stripped himself naked, dumping all of his cloths on the elevator floor, and now he was just left with his small necklace and a few ear pieces. When he did this, seeing the masculine muscle lines actually made you horny. He had that body that had a different sexiness as Taehyung. It was hot. You were still held onto the bar above you, when Jimin placed both of his hands where your hands were. He grabbed on the hand rail, sandwiching your hands, as he stretched his arms upwards, all of the upper muscles stretching accordingly. He placed his dick right up against your entrance, and teased you by moving it around your already-cummed clit but hardly inserting any of it. You moaned as you felt his manhood get harder against your entrance, his hands gripping tighter but sweat making it slippery at the same time.

.

But you two jumped out of your skin when the elevator made a lout DING!! Sound as it opened at level 40. THANK GOD no one was there, but Jimin impatiently stood up and continuously hitting the close button aggressively, so frustrated. When the door closed, he went straight back to his position.....

{To Be Continued}