Chapter 14:More than this

Changed the cover, much happier now :)

Jay's POV

Essa opened the truck door, and slipped into the seat beside me

"Your late." I said.

"It was hard to get out of English, sorry Jay." She half whimpered.

"You have no time to get changed now." I said harshly.

"I have some clothes in my school bag."

"Leggins and a long-sleeved top? You'll look like a nun."

"I'm sorry."

"Let's hope he likes schoolgirls then." I said, before driving away.

*************************************

"You only have a half hour slot." I said to one of my clients.

"Cant i pay for another half hour?"

"She has to be back home by 3:30, so the counsellors don't sense anything fishy. Its two now, it takes an hour to get back, so if you want her, just get on with it. No later than half two or im coming in."

He handed over a mere 10 pounds, took Essa by the wrist and lead her away to room 24 of the motel, smiling through his dentures.

Vanessa's POV

"So.... The cinema then?" I said sweetly down the phone to my boyfriend.

"We'll have to do something today.... Cinema sounds good." He said casually.

"What time?"

"In about half an hour?"

"I wont be ready in half an hour!" I laughed

"You better hurry up then.!" He teased, ending the call.

Half an hour. Damn boy.

Liam's POV

Christmas came and went, It was well into February now and I hadn't properly seen Essa in months. Since early December, had only seen quick glimpses of her walking to class with Vanessa... When her boyfriend was bothered to let her go to school and have an education, of course. But her head was always down, Her extensions falling over her face. but she had barely been in school since January. I had no way of contacting Essa, her boyfriend took down her facebook and rumour has been said he sold her iPhone5. I sat on my bed, wondering how i could talk to her, just for a bit.

*bringgg*

"Hello?"

"Hiya Liam, its Essa's mum."

"Whats up with her?" I asked, panicing slightly.

"Nothing that i know of. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a bin bag or two of her stuff."

"Where is she?" I asked, i presumed she moved back with her mum, obviously not.

"Landsdown Foster Home.. Do you know where Landsdown roundabout is? Turn left down th-"

"Yes i know where it is." I said coldly.

I hung up the phone and put my coat on. Landsdown? Essa's mother must hate her to send her away to that place.

Ryan's POV

"Hey!" My Girlfriend said to me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Hiya, can you get us some drinks?" I said, handing over 3 pounds.

I glanced over at Josh, he was here with McKenzie. They'd been going out since Christmas break. I was in Josh's group of friends but Zayn was defiantly the most popular. I started new at the school after Christmas break, slipping into the popular group, and bagging a girlfriend in the first week and, according to Joey, thats not just impresive, the fact I'm going out with Vanessa is impressive as apparently, she doesn't date anyone.