Chapter 6: Kiss You.

This will probably be a crap chapter.... I've sort of got no idea what to do for this chapter... But enjoy :) 10 reads and 2 votes is all I ask of you public! ;)

Echo's POV

"Es? Come here."

"I'm busy!"

"What doing?"

I already knew the answer.

"On the phone."

Knew it.

"To who?"

I already knew who.

"Liam."

As per usual.

I tried to listen to their convosation. I could hear Essa giggling and then her quiet, muffled voice. I couldn't make out a word she was saying. After about 5 minutes of trying to snoop, I settled down and did my nails, black fake ones, with little 3D multi-coloured balls.

"What do you want then twinny?" Said my sister, all smiles and giggles.

"I was just going to tell you something."

She frowned.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, it's just-"

"Who?"

"I didn't finish my sentence."

"Sorry"

"It's Liam."

"What about Liam?"

"Your popular Essa."

"I don't follow" She said with a puzzled look.

"You spend a lot of time with him. Its not like you have kissed or anything."

"Wait what??"

"Piece it together Es."

"So... Its Liam, I'm popular, I spend a lot of time with him and we haven't kissed or anything."

I nodded.

"Its not what us populars do. I've kissed Zayn loaaaads, I'm not going out with him yet . Just using it for the publicity around school, think about it. The girl who kissed Zayn Malik but meant nothing of it. Didn't try and get closer. The one who went out with the most wanted and fit boy in the school. The first girl to break poor little Malik's heart."

Essa's POV

"Its not what us populars do. I've kissed Zayn loaaaads, I'm not going out with him. Just using it for the publicity around school, think about it. The girl who kissed Zayn Malik but meant nothing of it. Didn't try and get closer. The one who went out with the most wanted and fit boy in the school. The first girl to break poor little Malik's heart."

"What? Your using Zayn?"

"No, I call it a person you use for-"

"Exactly. 'use' "

My twin sister gave me a mischievous grin.

"Okay Essa, you won."

"You..... Are actually MY sister? Your telling me to USE Liam. Manipulate him. USE him, So I can be popular for breaking up with a hottie? Your sick. sick. sick. sick What should I do? Make him feel FAKE love? Well, I'm sorry Echo, I already love him. I didn't think my sister could be such a bitch."

Tears started rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I needed to get out of this room.

"Where are you going Essa? To think?"