chapter 2

Essa's POV

"ESSAAAAA GETT-UUUUUUP YOU LAZY PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My twin sister was shaking me awake. Clearly exited about the school day. Or about doing my make up. I'm going with make up.

"What do you want you stupid cow!"

"Its 630 stupid."

"I get up at 730"

"not anymore."

"Please, Echo. Half an hour?"

"No. Go get a shower and come back."

"ugh."

Echo's POV

As Essa left her room, I went into mine to get ready. I had already done my make up earlier, I now I needed to do my hair. I went into my bathroom and sprayed my hair with texture spray and got out my straighteners and sat down in front of my mirror and straightened my blonde hair, section at a time.

"Echo!! What now?"

"Hang on a sec, I'm almost done!"

And then I walked into my sisters room. I cringed at her hair, which she had towel dried (BIG mistake) and was trying to brush it.

"Woah come here little sister."

"Just because you were born like a few mins before me doesn't mean your my big sister."

"Yes it does, I was first."

"ugh whatev."

I took the brush out of her hand and got her hairdryer and dried it. Then I combed through with a wide tooth brush and straightened her hair exactly the same as mine.

"Don't we look too..."

"Identical?" I cut in.

"We look great, Es, it will be a great day, I promise. I'm going to get changed See ya."

"Okay."

Essa's POV

Right. School uniform. Shirt, tights, skirt, blazer. Simps. Oh God. A tie?!? How the hell do you do a tie? Ugh.

"Echo!"

"WHAT!"

"Urm... Never tied a tie before?"

"You had one last year dumbass!"

"I had a elastic one with the string, remember?"

"Oh yeah, that's dorky haha"

"Whatever, anyway, help?"

"GIRLS! Do not have a convo about ties over the landing. Essa, go into Echo's room, for gods sake!" Shouted Mum.

I went into Echo's room. She looked me up and down disapprovingly.

"Essa, your skirt its a bit long..."

"Its way above my knee Coco!"

"Roll it up."

"Whaaaa?"

"Ugh, i'll do it."

Then she rolled up my skirt so it looked shorter.

"I must say Essa, your black vans suit you. First pair of shoes that aren't from Clarks?"

I stuck my tounge out at her.

"Dya want me do you tie, Es?"

"Yep."

Echo undid my top botton and tied my tie in a thick knot. Like she said... Over, around, up and flip and down. Seems simple. Really isn't.

"Right Es, time to gooooo."

Echo's POV

"Right Es, time to go."

"If we leave now, we will be just in time for the bus." Essa said cheerfully enough.

"Essa- you've forgot your-"

"BAG!" She shouted, running upstairs.

We had gone bag shopping earler this week. Essa wanted a shabby vintage backpack. I said no, its lame, to be honest geeks think the populars find it cool. Its not. In the end Essa got bored and took the bus home. Whatever. So I met up with a girl from my old school (no attachment its just because me and Es really needed a bag and i didn't want to walk around town on my own looking like a loner.) I picked out matching brown handbags. Very modern and stylish, and brown is quite viintage colour right? So I was quite pleased wth my chioce of bag, and went home. Ditching my old friend who is now probs looking aimlessly around town smiling at weirdoes because thats the thick, stupid dumbass she is.

"Ready." My twin said.

We stepped out into the chilly September wind, and walked slilently to the bus stop.

"Um.. Coco?"

"Yeah."

"Whats the number of our bus?"

"Urrrmmm.. 224...... Why?"

"THATS OUR BUS!!!!!"

"Crap."

"Run then Echo!"

"What if people from our school is there?!"

I waved my hand to the bus driver and he nodded his head, gesturing that he will wait for us.

"How?!"

"How what?" I asked my sister

"Just wave your hands like the queen and people will drop anything for you."

"Oh, yeah...Dunno."

"Two child tickets to crown street." My sister asked.

" Anything for you pretty girls." The bus driver leered.

"Ur... Thanks?"

We sat at the back of the bus, and took we selfies and put them on my instagram. Essa doesn't have instagram. Or Facebook. Or Twitter. Or even an Email.

"You should get like all the social networking."

"Mmm."

"We're at school!" I squealed.

We stepped out and I could almost taste the air. Expectation.

I stepped into the school yard. And I feel amazing.

Essa's POV

I stepped into the school yard. And I feel sick.