Chapter 11: Gotta be you

Chapter 11.....Have Zayns feelings towards Echo gone higher than before?

Zayn's POV

of course I didn't believe the dreadful excuse that the boy forced her to kiss him, and if he did.. She seemed to enjoy it.

*flashbaaaaark*

"Are you going to run after him?" Echo convincingly whimpered.

"Hell yeah." I managed to say under a spilt second, and I ran off, catching up with the guy.

"Hey, mate!" I shouted.

He started to slow down a few seconds after, then turned his head and tripped over his own feet

Well done. Well done.

 "Did you know she was my girl?" I asked calmly.

"No- honestly."

 "Its okay."

"Your taking this well for a boy in a relationship with that."

That? I am going to find him, get him and murder him twice by-

"Nah I'm cool with it." I said through gritted teeth.

"She's so hot, man." He said pulling out this phone.

"Yeah." I said also checking my phone and walking away.

FestivalWiFi 

                      facebookmessage(1)

Echo Knight.

Sorry that's its over Zaynie, hope you will find someone else. Fun whilst it lasted fwends 4 eva doh? x

McKenzie.

Heard about u n coco cud hav been a bit mre supportive lol we gon home cuz u were ages ur suff is at the campsite nessa stayed behind to wait cuz she is desparate 4 ya aw shel never get u aha seya x

I trudged slowly back.

Vanessa's POV

"Well if it isn't Essa Grekai waiting to escort me home!" Zayn said sarcastically.

"Well I thought I was helping you by keeping you company on the way back because you just broke up with the queen bee." I snapped back

"To be quite honest Essa, I'm fed up of seeing Echos little cliché of Barbie Doll copies. "

Did I ever tell you I hate to be known as a Barbie?

"Barbie Doll copies? Okay Zayn.... So your best friends with Liam Niall Joey and Josh. You are the ring leader. If you like, the others are little ken doll copies... But there is always one or two that stick out in the popular groups, one that doesn't get the boys or girls and don't like make up or hair wax. In your little ken dolls, who sticks out?"

he expressed some confusion before saying;

"Er.. Liam defiantly and ...maybe Niall but he gets loads of girls."

"Who sticks out in the barbies?"

"The..... Two Essa's" he grinned.

"Barbie my ass."I said bluntly, before grabbing my small suitcase and walking off.

Zayn's POV

for most boys my age, breaking up with a girl was no biggie, they come they go blah de blah. Echo is just always there, always at the front of my mind. I couldn't even think of dating anybody else, even marry. Like I said, ridiculous.