Chapter 12: Change my mind

1DDay was brill :D <3                                                                                                    

Sorry......Its a long chapter :)

Echo's POV

It was 11:30, two hours until meeting Essa. I decided to get a bag together. I searched around my room trying to find something substantial to use to harm her. Of course I didn't like doing this to her, but it is her own fault, maybe if she wasn't so happy I wouldn't do it. My conscience battled my mind, arguing its corner; it was like a cheesy American film, a devil on the left shoulder and an angel on the right. But my slightly mad mind told me that I would feel much more happy after hurting someone that shared the same womb as me, and somehow she could be the twin with sadness and I, with happiness.

I tugged my hair into a high half-bun and threw on old shorts and a old tie-dye tshirt, one I had made with Essa about three years ago. I put on my pumps which I had bought prior; cheap from primark. I went over to my computer seeing if I had any messages from Zayn, after yesterday's begging for forgiveness.

EchosWiFi

Facebookchat(1) Zayn Malik

Maybe we should talk about it face-to-face. As friends? I can do bowling at around 145 ish? I hope you can come 

Reply:

Sure xxxxxxxxx

Essa's POV

*Bringgggg*

I daren't look at my phone. I knew who would be calling me.

"Er.... Es? The caller I.D says its your mum, do you want me to end the ring?"

"My mum?"

"She rung you earlier."

I remembered my little white lie, but was this actually my mother?

"Lemmie look."

The ring fell silent and so had me and Liam, then it suddenly rung again, creating dialogue from us.

"Oh.. I better answer it outside." 

I quickly walked through to the kitchen and opened the patio door, stepping into the chill, then I answered my phone.. 

Twins' Mums POV

"Hello?" My daughter cautiously asked into her phone

"Hello." I repeated

"Whats up?" Essa asked.

"Well, I'm sure that boys mother doesn't want you hanging around her home."

"Its only temporary, until you let me back."

"I don't think I can." I said quickly. 

"What?" She queried

"I need to support your sister." I remarked, before Essa scoffing.

"How would you feel if your life long bestfriend and sister began hurting and attempting to kill herself?"

"Where am I going then?"

"I enrolled you in a boarding school first, but they declined because of your mental wellbeing... So the local foster home is prepared to have you from the 21st November 2013 from 7pm onwards."

"Mum, please what if I just stay out all day then just sleep at yours?"

"No." I said firmly.

The line went dead. I was telling myself I was doing the best thing for my child, supporting Echo myself and the authorities to support Es.