Chapter 9 - Elizabeth's POV

What is the fucking deal with Ryan? I've known him since my first day of kindergarten, he'd been the first person to talk to me before Chase came in and swooped me away. But never had he shown any feelings for me. So why in the name of all things holy was did he kiss me? Then come to the park after me crying over the kiss and tell me that I'm not even his type! Ugh, whatever I don't even like him.

Although I thought I loved Chase; that he meant the world to me I've come to realize that I don't. Not because I kissed his cousin , not because he fucked half the girls at my school although were together. But because somehow, although I hate him, Ryan Greenly made me see things for what they truly are and I'll be forever grateful.

I decided to finally leave the park since it had been two hours since Ryan left and it was now dark. I decided I'd stop by the corner store on my way home and buy ice - cream and all sorts of junk food and have a girls night... All by myself

When I got all the junk I needed I headed to the cash register only to find the one and only Danny, one Of Ryan's best friends. When I arrived his eyes bulged out of his skull similar to a cartoon character. I couldn't help but laugh. His reaction was just too comical. When he realized that I was laughing he glared at me. Little did he know it only added fuel to the fire, so I laughed harder. He rolled his eyes.

"So isn't it the infamous Elizabeth Santiago" he smirked

"Daniel." I said curtly.

"Don't call- you know what never mind." He rolled his eyes "you know you need to at least try not to make my best friend go crazy"

I had no clue what he was talking about. Was he talking about Ryan? But I didn't do anything. How am I making him go crazy?

"I didn't do anything, so shut the fuck up and cash my damn junk" I sneered.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, how could I be making him crazy when I haven't done anything but live my goddamn life. He's the one that poked his head into my business, so if its driving him crazy then so be it.

Ryan began to cash my stuff and said one thing "$57.82"

I handed him a 100 dollar bill not caring to take the change.

"Keep the change. Before you say another word, no I don't feel sorry for you or something because first of all I know for a fact you don't even need this job."

He just smiled "You're not as bad as I thought Liz, have a nice night"

I walked out of the store and headed home.

When I got home, there was no one there. Oh well, whatever. I went straight to the living room and began watching some sappy romance movies. Don't get me wrong I love romance as much as the next girl but these were just fucking unrealistic. Like that bitch in titanic really couldn't find space for the guy so he wouldn't die? I don't believe it for a second. Selfish mother fucker I jus- my thoughts were interrupted by the door bell.

Who the fuck is at my house at 11pm at night.

I looked through the peek hole to see the asshole Chase. I just rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked

Without answering me he forcefully kissed me. I felt the need to vomit due to his sloppy kiss. It was nothing in comparison to Ryan's toe curling kiss. What the fuck Liz? Stop thinking like that.

As my lips remained unmoving I tried to push him away but that only seemed to anger him. Gosh, he reeked of alcohol. He pushed his hand up my skirt and shifted my panties and inserted a finger into my soaking pussy. When did I become so wet? I hate the effect he had over me. I involuntarily moaned "Ryan baby I need you" 

That made Chase furious he pulled back and slapped me across my face. "How dare you, slut? You slept with my cousin? Fucking moaning his name while I'm finger fucking you. I'll show you who you belong to".

I had never been so scared in my live I ran up to my room trying to lock him out. But he was too strong and fast for that as I reached to my room he got in before I could close the door. He lifted me up effortlessly, I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. He laid me on the bed.

"What the fuck Chase?" Was all I heard before I blacked out. The voice had an odd resemblance to Ryan's. What was he doing here?