Chapter 2 - Ryan's POV

It was 5:15 by the time I entered the school's parking lot. The parking lot resembled a scene out of a horror movie, because of how deserted it was. Nothing was there except my car and hers.

I walked up to the front steps of school and sat down next to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Elizabeth. She was a mulatto, so she had a caramel skin color, blue eyes that resembled the sky A straight nose and oh so luscious and full pink lips. She had an hourglass figure that all girls were jealous of. Did I mention that she had gorgeous dark brown curly hair? She was like a goddess to me and I wouldn't be able to control myself I she ever kis-

"- Are you listening to me?" Elizabeth asked

I was busy admiring her to realize she spoke, plus she had never spoken to me before.

"Um, sorry I didn't know you were talking to me" I blushed.

Whaaat? I never blush, I thought to myself.

"Oh, okay. That's fine. I was saying that school doesn't start until 8.. So you should probably go back home" she said then chuckles to herself.

"I know." was all I had the courage to say. I got up suddenly and started to walk back to my car, I didn't want to embarrass myself by telling her she looked very fuckable.

"Wait! I'm sorry if I offended you or something. I'm sorry, okay? I just didn't know you knew!" She apologized.

I laughed so hard, she thought I was mad? Oh my, this girl must really suck at reading situations.

My laughing quickly died down when I saw her face. I tried to figure out what she was feeling then I saw hurt and sadness flash in her eyes.

"I'm so sor-"

"You are an ass hole you know that! You just laughed at me for apologizing because I thought I embarrassed you. Ugh, you will regret this" she said, her voice slightly raised.

I did the only thing I thought I could, I hugged her. She tensed at my touch and didn't respond but didn't pull away.

" I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing because you thought I was mad" I said

She pulled away abruptly and walked away. Leaving me stunned.

What the fuck?

I think I messed up before I even got a chance.. UGH.