The End?...

Luke walks over to me and ask me if I'm okay.

I nod my head and he smiles. The war is over and we are free to live. Luke locks his fingers with mine when I go to walk away. He pulls me back and then lets go. I give him a confused look and he smiles as he leans down and presses his lips against mine.

Where I will go, where we will go after this is a mystery. Me and Luke walk out of the building and into the real world. All we do is walk not knowing where we will go or end up but I know I would go anywhere with him now as long as he doesn't know my little secret.

I wake up scared and breathing fast. Quickly I look around and I see that i am in a hospital bed hooked up to a lot of machines. Nurses and doctors come rushing in and my dad sits on the other side of the bed now standing and looking at me surprised. "What happened?" I ask confused. A doctor sits down and begins to tell me that I have been in a coma or the past 2 years and it's perfectly normal to forget a few things. " A coma?"

"Yes" they say in return. My doctor looks strangely familiar and I look at his badge... and it says "Doctor Lucas Montalis."

No this can't be true... the past two years?

None of this was real... it was all just a dream......