History

I sit there in silence.

My father, also known as the reason for the Organization.

When I was 14 I left home in search of my mother. The night that I was leaving my brother came into my room over a bad dream. Turns out his bad dream was about dad. I told Matthew that it would be okay and I gave him one last hug and tried sending him back to bed. He saw my bad and asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to leave for a while but I would be back. He smiled and asked if he could go with me. After I told him no he began to cry and begged me not to leave him there with dad. So me and Matthew quietly walked back to his room and we back his book bag of clothes and his favorite stuffed animal. In my bag there was water, food, clothes, and money. That night me and him left home. By morning we were already across country, thanks to the trains. He was only ten and i brought him along with me in this mess. Everyday I look back and wonder, that if me and Matthew had stayed at home would our world be taken over.

We never did find mom. We went to her address that was on the envelope in the letter she sent me a couple weeks before. By the time we got there she was already gone. Mom left when Matthew was 2 because dad started becoming very violent and psychotic. He was always talking to himself and writing equations on the ceilings all over the house. She had taken me and Matthew with her, but the next morning we woke up and we were back at home. Dad had followed mom and stole us back. For the next 2 months he had locked us in the basement.

When I was 11 I got a job. Each week I got paid $30. Over the next three years that added up quickly. On my 14th Birthday I got fired from that job and the next night is when we left. Dad had search teams out for us but it did no good. 2 years later he found us and took us back home. The writing was no longer on the ceiling. It was on everything. The floors, the walls, and everything else inside and out of the house. During that year of being home, President John Carter was elected and that's when the world took a turn for the worse. He started sending threats to other countries and hacking into their servers; twisting them in evil ways. Not much later, bombings started, and then the invasions came. They came from all over. All crimes then became legal because there was no one to enforce them. For The next year populations decreased significantly all over the world.

One day we all woke up and went outside and all the bodies were gone, the buildings were restored and there was now a group of people ruling over the world. Things were good for the first couple months until people started to act out again. We were all then collected from our families one night and taken to this facility. Not everyone got to go, and no one knows what happened to the others. Me and my brother were separated due to age, it wasn't until a couple months ago he got to come into my sector because he turned 14. He fit in perfectly.

In October of that year we were assigned together onto that mission that started this. We both didn't want people to know because we didn't want to be separated again, or even worse; be put onto opposite teams. That night where he was scorched in the fire and listening to his screams was unbearable and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I still haven't told Luke that he was my brother. Luke.

"I demand to be returned to my cell with my friends." I said.

My dad just smiled at me and shook his head, "You're not going anywhere just yet darling." "you can't control me anymore." I snap

" I am your father and you do what I want." I spat in his face and he just laughs as he gets up and slowly walks out the door.