Truth

Luke turns to ash.

The creature just laughs evilly. "What is wrong with you?! What are you?!" I yell. It just continues to laugh evilly and then it crawls onto the wall and takes off down the hall and turns the corner. What was that? What are the organization hiding? I am going to find out.

Angry, sad, lost, revenge; all stuff that are running through my mind. I grab Rosie's hand and we run down the hall. First we go left then right and another left when we meet a large room. The people who are in this room are nowhere close to human. They all look at us and then we watch as they turn to human form. I have my eye on one specifically.

My dad. He's not human anymore.

He slowly walks up to me and starts to talk, " Don't freak out, just listen to our plan. I am not your dad, but I can show you where he is if you just listen to us first." I nod my head and he continues to speak, "12 years ago we invaded this earth. I took form of your dad and my family took form as other humans. I knew I started to scare everyone when your mom left. I could read her mind, she was going to kill you, your brother, and herself because she knew what I had became. I knew you guys had high plans for the future so I went back and got you. Your mother tried looking for you but she couldn't. She then died a couple years later due to cancer. When you ran away with your brother, you were smart and I knew you would soon take on this life as one of us. It took me 2 years to find you guys so congrats on that for staying under the radar." " Why did you come here?" I ask " We didn't come here

because we wanted to. We came here because someone called us." "who?" I ask "you were six years old when you sent the message to our ship." I did that. I am the reason for this. " I don't remember that." "and neither do we. when we hit earth and came and contacted you back a shock came over both ends of communication. It shocked my entire ship and I'm guessing it shocked you to. Due to the electric wave our memories were wiped. Over the year we've been able to repair some of ares but we need your mind to know how to get back to our ship and leave." "what are you?" I ask "Let's just say we're not from here." all of the 'people' in the room shift into a creature and run out of the room now leaving us alone.

I walk over to their computer and their technology is futuristic. I can barely understand it. There are a few words i recognize and I click on them. Down the hall and to the right. I grab rosie's hand and to that location we go. There are tanks every where and humans are in there. I walk down the rows looking to see what they are. There I spot my dad. His vitals are stable and I start hitting the glass. It doesn't break so I go and find a metal pipe and I start hitting the glass repeatedly. It starts to break. 3 more hits and the glass shatters. I shake my dad awake and there he is. The man I haven't seen in 12 years. This is my real dad.

He looks up at me and smiles. He then looks at me very confused. "You have grown up so much." i start to laugh and cry happy tears. I pull him out of the tank and tell him to come with us and that I'll explain later, because I figure he would have a lot of question about what's going on right now. In the next tank over there is Matthew. I start crying more tears of joy because I now know that he is okay. I bust open his tank to and pull him out he gives me a big hug and that's when I hear Rosie call my name. "Alexis, it's Luke!" Luke, he is still alive.