What's Behind the Door

"DON'T MOVE!!" Luke shouts from behind. I quickly turn around to see him holding a gun pointing at the strange figure standing in the door frame. 4:00am. Everyone sits up and rubs their eyes as they try to process what's happening. They look at Luke and their eyes widen. Slowly their head moves towards the figure in the door and they gasp.

The figure tilts its head slightly to the right and extends its arms. Wait... 1... 2... 3... 4...  That doesn't make sense. 4 arms. Whatever this figure is, it's not human.  The thing bolts into the room and attacks OUF and Zeldac. Luke shoots at it but the figure is too quick and he misses. The sound is now replaying in my mind. The quick sound of swift in the air then two loud snaps of my friends necks breaking. The figure stops in front of Luke and he gives it a dead on stare as if he knows what, no not what but who it is.  The strange figure tilts its head towards the door and vanishes. All you can feel is the swift of air from where it ran.

"What was that?!"  I ask Luke worried

He told me nothing good. Luke grabs my book bag hands it to me and puts his bag on his back as he grabs my arm and we run down the hall. As were running I can feel a tiny breeze like I did back in the room. I know Luke feels it too because he starts to run faster and tells me to do so to. He told me just a few more feet and this will be over.

    I see a light at the end of the hall and that's when I begin to feel dizzy as if I've been running in circles for hours. I slow down and that's when I fall to the floor and get sick. I now feel very lightheaded and my eyes begin to close as I feel my body being drug back into the dark hallway, away from the light. I can hear the screams of Luke and his

footsteps running after me. Im not sure whats going on but I have a feeling that I'm never going to get out.