1...2...3...

The Organization is following us.

5 men drop down and start to search the area. I continuously shake Luke for him to wake up but he's not. I check for a pulse and yes he is still breathing. I try to think when the last time he went to sleep. He hasn't slept in days when it all comes down to it. "Luke... wake up... they're here... c'mon... wake up." I whisper, but it's already too late because thats when Im blinded by a flashlights light. Luke startles awake and reaches for the gun in his belt then we both feel a sharp pain in our necks and asleep we go. I awaken to see Luke giving some man a dead stare. The man looks at me with a faint, evil smile and then he stands up and walks over to luke. He leans down into Luke's face and whispers something to him as he gestures towards me. Worried I look at luke and watch him spit in the man's face and listen as he yells, "you will not touch her!" The man laughs while staring at me as he makes his way back to his seat in front of me and Luke.

Were on some sort of ship. I start to look around and were right by the hatch. Once again they have us tied up and i can't jump out of this one. I now remember the knife in my bracelet so i slowly slide it into my hand. I wait for the man to fall asleep until I start cutting the ropes on my wrists and ankles. Afterwords I go to luke and cut him loose. Luke then grabs a 2 of the guns off of the table and hands one to me. He signals for me to follow him. He hits the button and opens the hatch. An alarm goes off and guards now come at us shooting to kill. The two of us begin to shoot back when Luke realizes it's no use. He grabs my hand as he spins me around and yells, "1..2..3" and he pulls me out of the plane.