Marriage

We go to the tank that holds Luke. I look at his chart:

Lucas Xavier Montalis

Age: 20

Death: 3 hours ago

I start hitting the glass on his tank while everyone just stands there. I turn around and ask if they're going to help. They just shake their heads so I roll my eyes and continue hitting the glass. When it cracks a little Rosie stops me. "Why did you do that?" I ask her. "You won't like this Luke. This Luke doesn't know you." "what are you talking about?" I question her. "Trust me you won't like this Luke sweetie."

I don't listen to her and continue to hit the glass. After the glass breaks Luke opens his eyes and I smile at him. He has no expression on his face. He sits up and slides off of the table and stretches. He pushes me out of the way and goes over to Rosie and gives her a hug. "I've missed you so much lil' sis." he says and she just smiles and hugs him back. "Hi Luke..." I say softly and he turns around and looks at me once again with no expression on his face. He turns back around to look at Rosie and asks her where Gabrielle is. I take a deep breath as I continue to listen to what he says. "Rosie... Tell me where Gabby is, now...... Rosaline Hailey tell me where my wife is now." he demands worried.

Wife... They were married. I start crying and run off. I cant believe what I just heard. I can hear Rosie introduce Luke to Matthew and my dad and tells them she'll be right back. Her footsteps are close and she looks at me with her sad eyes, "Alexis, dont be upset. They weren't actually married yet. He proposed to her and she turned him down. That's why he left." "Why is he calling her his wife now then?" "I don't know but I will find out. Alexis you just have to give him a little time and he'll remember you. I promise." I smile and we start walking back towards the guys. There not there. Then we hear banging coming from the other row. Rosie and I walk over there to see Luke trying to break the glass containment to Gabrielle's tank. Rosie yells at him to stop but it's too late. Gabby sits up and Luke presses his lips against hers.