Until Death Do Us Part

"I, Alexis liiagrove, agree to fight for our freedom and to win this war while discovering the secrets of the organization."

We walk down the halls of the Organization. Loaded up on weapons. Were prepared for a fight. I don't know if this will work but I plan to try. We open the doors to the control room and the Aliens look at us and quickly stand up one takes charge at us and then shots are fired. The war just started between my small team of 5 and hundreds of an unknown species. I have no idea what they are capable of but I plan to find out. I shoot the first shot and then everyone else follows. The aliens come at us and we fight them off the best we can. I yell at my team to cover me as I make my way to the computer. I type in a few foreign words that I didn't know I knew and page pops up. With a click of a button all of their data: all of the information we need to know to take these guys down is downloading onto my hard drive.

One Alien attacks me from behind and slowly starts to slit my neck. I struggle but it only makes the pain worse. I can feel the warm blood running down my neck and onto my shirt. My vision becomes blurry and I look around. My team is fighting for their life and it's not going well. Blood is now splattered on everything in sight and you can hear the gunshots firing and the screams of everyone. Im now laying on the floor slowly trying to block out the fact that i'm dying and I can hear Luke call my name and he rushes over to me. I can feel him near me but I can no longer see. He tells me to hang on and rushes away. When he comes back I feel a sharp pinch in my neck and I fall into a sleep. I know I'm not dead because I can still hear the background noise of everyone fighting for their life. The doors slam open again and I can hear more voices. The sound of gunshots rise and after that I can no longer hear when my chest slowly rises and falls for the last time.