Love never ending!

Zeu Pov.

It has been a year already since the war ended and I got married with Bella. Last year was really shocking when I heard that we have a son, and now? we are having fun as a family. And were happy as a newly wedded couple.

I am really happy that she listen to me, she still use her magic every saturday and the next day we can't go anywhere because of her lower power and tiredness

I am really happy that she listen to me, she still use her magic every saturday and the next day we can't go anywhere because of her lower power and tiredness. It's not like before, everytime she uses up her power? She would stay at her room for at least a week, But because the girls was able to graduate and now was helping her she only stay at her room for a day or two.

"Bell." I called out to her while kissing her lips and kissing our son as well.

"Oh, hi. Did you tell the royal maids to cook foods for everyone?" She asked.

"Of Course. I can't wait to see everyone,." I said while wrapping my arms to her with our son on her arms.

All the group was also married, and they have been so busy to their own country. But today is special because it is a group gathering, they were all married but they haven't had any kids yet.

Esabella Pov.

The group finally arrived after 2 hours of waiting.

"Hi, Bella." The girls said in a unison while holding a wine.

"Hi guys, I miss you so much." I replied while were hugging each other.

The boys? Well, let's just said that they were having their own world.

Liliam, Erfi, Nat and Zeu was drinking wine watching Rea, Heo, Rad, Rai, Manri and Zeusall A.K.A ZEUS which is mine and Zeu son.

They were playing with our son.

I am so happy.

We started with all heartbreak, but eventually we found our true love.

This is a never ending love.

...........................................................................................................................................

I think it kind of sucks that I ended it like this but, I still hope that you guys loved this story.

Thank you for reading guys. Love Yah. :D

Bye Bye.