Love Problem!

Zeu Pov.

I clearly do not know what she's thinking, I do loved her but why is she looking at me like I'm gonna lose her. Did she perhaps thought that this woman was my girlfriend? How thoughtful of her but she's my fiancee and she's the only woman I loved. And now she's gone to mermaid kingdom for two years? How can she just left without telling me? And now she wanted to cancel our engagement? What the hell is wrong with her? Just when I decided to tell her about my feelings, she's just gonna leave me.

"Zeu, why didn't you tell her about you and that woman?" Said Erfi.

"That's right, you know. I think she thought that you and Nami was dating." Heo

"And Dalia told me that, Bella loved you." Rad said.

"I don't know OK. I was just gonna explain to her everything but she wont even let me, always have that painful expression of her's." I said while sitting on my chair.

Clearly I don't understand girls, Nami was just my ex girlfriend and she needed my help for some potion for her princess task. And that's the reason I was with her.

Sabella Pov.

Finally we arrived here in Mermaid Kingdom, it seems that I arrived here first.

"Excuse me? Are you perhaps lost?" Said a man with a husky voice.

"Oh, no, I came here from the Ashford Academy." I said.

"I'm sorry, my name is Blues President of this school, It seems that you came here first. Let me show you our school Princess____"

"Bella, Please call me Bella."

"Alright then Princess Bella, let me show you your room and tour around the school." He said then off we go.

....................................................1 hour later....................................

"Well then Princess Bella, this is your room."

"Whose room is that?" I said to Blues while pointing on the big room.

"This room is for Princess Sabella and for the rest of the K.O.M. It is a private room only for them an..." He explained then look at me.

"Bella? Bel....... GASP.... Are you perhaps Princess Sabella?" Blues said in a shocked tone.

I smiled of how he react, "Yes I am, you don't have to be so shocked."

"I am really sorry Princess, I didn't know your using the name Bella and not Sabella." He said while bowing.

"Thank you, Prince Blues. I believed your Manri's cousin?" I asked.

"Yes, princess." He said. "Then I will let you rest for now."

"Thank you." I said while going inside the room.

As soon as I step inside the room, I saw Nine rooms, in the middle was a big table and there's even a kitchen. Every room has a name and my room was the one in the middle, I went inside and it has, the same furniture in my room in Ashford.