Too Late!

Sabella Pov;

It has been a week since we arrived here in Ashford, I am so happy that everyone has been helping Rei all around the school he was also part of the G.M.K and was staying with us.. Meria has been really happy lately with Rei.. Rei has been courting Meria for 2 and a week now... GIGGLE... They are so cuteee together.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I  heard Manri asked.

"Why don't you talk to her in here.... With .. ME? Incase you forgot I am also here." Zeu said.

"Ughhhh... FINE.." - Manri

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"It's about..." He started but I cut him off.

"Let me guessed... Meria?" I said.

"Oh.. Boy... I'll go buy us a drink... Be right back." Zeu said and walk off.

"Yes, I want to court her again... But first I will need to ask your permission." He said while kneeling.

"Please, let me court her again.. But this time I won't hurt her I promise.." This time holding my hand.

"Hey,,, Hey... That's my fiancee... What are you doing?" We heard someone yelled only to see Zeu running towards us with a three cans of juice in his hands. "I'm asking, you Manri,, What are you doing kneeling and holding my fiancee's hand?"

"Sorry.. But I just really really want her permission." He said nervously.

"Permission for what?" Zeu asked this time pulling me towards him.

"About me courting Meria again." He said finally standing up.

"Do you really have to kneel and hold her hand? Just to ask her permission? ....SIGH.... Sorry, OK carry on." Zeu said fnally giving up.

"Like what I said, I would like to ask your permission to court her again." He said in a sincere voice, and eyes.

"Look Manri.. She was hurt 2 years ago, and she told me that you also told her that you can't forget about Skarlet, I don't want her to feel that again. But let me tell you one thing... Rei asked her out a year ago, but he was rejected by her because she couldn't forget about you all this time... Or maybe part of it was she was scared that something like you did will happened again... We became best friends and finally He asked her out again... And this time Meria said yes..." I explained.

"You mean,, They were dating all this time?" Manri asked.

"Yes, and No not anymore." I said, while standing up.

"What do you mean, hon?" Zeu asked.

"Well, Last week when we arrived here. Rei talked to me..

Flashback;

BOLD small letter- Rei                          /                                Bold- Big letters- Bella

"I know that she still loved him, I don't like the fact that she's not happy... I wan't her to be happy so I am going to break up with her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD AND I KNOW THAT SHE STILL HAS A FEELINGS FOR HIM BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHE DOESN'T LOVED YOU."

"I know, but she's a really nice woman and I don't want her to choose between me and Manri, so I will break up with her."

"YOUR SO STUPID.. THIS IS WHY SHE LOVED YOU.. YOUR TOO NICE,... DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT EVEN IF YOU TWO BREAK UP THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S GOING TO BE WITH MANRI AGAIN... HE HURT HER BADLY ENOUGH AND THERE'S NO GUARANTEED THEY WILL BE DATING AFTER YOU BREAK UP WITH HER." 

"thanks, but even if we break up. I promised that we will still be bestfriends."

End of Flashback.

"Sigh..... Manri .. If you ever hurt her again. There will be hell to pay for it.. Your lucky that your my fiancee's bestfriend.. Or else... I don't even wanna think about it.. See you and Good luck." I said then walk off.

"THANK YOU!." He yelled.

Now I need to go and talk to Meria.

Zeu Pov.

"Good for you. Now what do you want us..." Before I could finish my sentence we hear a noise coming from the huge tree.

..............CRASH.................... BOOM...........

"Wha? What on earth was that?" Manri said while running towards the noise and there stood up all the boys and girls listening to our conversation all the time.

"I can't believe, your eavesdropping with our conversation..." I said while crossing my hand.

"Sorry. But it was really funny how Manri kneel down and hold Bella's hand just to asked her for a permission.. hahahaha" Tecna said while holding her stomach for too much laughing.

"Yes it's funny guys... But it was worth it." Manri said while blushing.

"So what do you wanna do now?" Rad said.

"I need to ask her on a date." Manri said.

"It won't be easy Manri, you hurt her two years ago.. But I will help you I am her best friend after all." We heard a voice behind our back and saw Rei with a smirk on his face.

"Look, Rei sor.."

"Zip it, Manri.. If your really sorry then don't hurt her again.. If you did.. I will get her back." Rei said.

"I won't, Thank you Rei." Manri said then fist pump him.

>>>>>TIME FOR OUR COURT MISSION START<<<<<<

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH..