Fallen!

"I was only 6 years old when I meet Sea, she's a fairy princess and 4 month younger than I am. We always hang out together, eat, play, cook. It was perfect, she also inherit the healing power and she would be able to revive someone by using it. She became that person who I wanted to treasure. We became best friend, we were popular back then in our school until we turned 10 years old, we had an argument. She told me that she like this guy but that guy confess to me, ofcorse I rejected him. I went to this lake and saw a boy who were a year older than me, he told me that I should go and apologized to her since I am older. Sure I was annoyed at him for telling me what to do, but I know deep down that I had to. I went to meet Sea only to see her with our enemy and that's how I realized that we were bound to fight each other in the future, her family started attacking our kingdom to the point where my mom and dad was unconscious and I snap. I was angry and fury that time I didn't care about her being my bestfriend, all I want was to fight them or else my kingdom will die by the hand of my best friend. And I used my power that made her dad unconscious, she was looking at me with those dark eyes, full of hatred and jealousy yet I still want her to be my friend. Everyone from her side retreat and was only left me and her, we fought each other to the point I used my second level power that made her fall down, but before she could retreat from me, I received a dark magic from her that made a scar on my back."

After I explained about my past everyone was looking at me like >> Why you didn't tell us this?<<

"Ms Fara knew about this?" Liliam asked.

I just nodded and saw Zeu walk out of the room followed by all the boys. I already know that Zeu knew about me being his fiancee but I know that he won't be able to liked me, it pained me but being his friend was enough for me to keep living on, together with the rest of our friends. I know that I fell in love with that boy, but I wasn't able to ask him his name or where he lived.

"You know, I think you need to go and talk to him." Said Fia while the rest of the girls just nodded.

I took my friends advice and went to where Zeu is.

"Zeu?" I called but was surprised and hurt. "Oh, I didn't know you were with someone. Sorry, I'll talk to you later."

I walk towards ........... I don't really know where. Why am I acting weird? I saw him with a girl hugging. I am happy for them, but why do I feel hurt, my heart is aching. Probably from remembering my past. Then Why? Why am I crying? I sat down on the stone where I used to sit when I'm thinking something. And found my self singing, when I heard a noise coming from the woods so I went to see a man?

"Who are you?" I asked the man who were holding a piece of paper. Now that I look closely at him here in the infirmary room, he looks like someone I know from long time ago.

"Sabella, are you alright?" Zeu asked running inside the infirmary with everyone.

"Jeez, calm down guys." I said.

"Sabella? As in Sabella Magica?" Asked the man.

"Red?" I asked, while my eyes opened big. No wonder he's familiar, this man Red is my ex boyfriend.

"Yes, it's me Red." He replied.

"Red, what happened to you? You were missing for about 2 years, and now you come back here? Why?" I asked with an angry voice.