Picnic and or Encounter?!

Sabella Pov.

>>'I am the Legendary Princess, I command to open the heart of everyone. Let there be a peace and love in this magical world to have a peaceful life make the land and kingdoms of;

Wind to protect everyone for getting sick -White

Fire to protect everyone from losing the trust- Red

Nature to protect the important people from our lives- Green

Light to protect everyone from the evil- Yellow

Water to protect everyone from getting frightened- Blue

Technology to show everyone what they have- Pink

Dark to protect everyone from having a nightmares- Black

Fairy to protect everyone's heart from crumbling- Rainbow

Mermaid to protect everyone for losing their way- Orange

Music to let everyone understand each other- Purple

Hear me and go protect everyone by using my power I am the only Sabella Magica future queen of the magic kingdom I command you to hear and do what I said."

As soon as I finish chanting for today's ritual I went back to Ashford Academy and slept.............

Knock knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

Soon after I answered my door opened and saw everyone, the boys and the girls who has a smile on their face I was still lying on my bed when Waria came and pulled me out of my bed.

"Hurry gurl, you have to come with us." Fia said.

I was following them still felling sleepy when we stop to a place where it has a breathtaking view, I was really confused but when I saw the blanket, basket, wine and even roses in each side where our names was shown.. I realized that maybe this is a date with Zeu but...... I was wrong... It was a date for everyone it's our picnic for the first time.

"This place is amazing." I said while smiling.

"You agree as well? We saw this place yesterday and decided to have a picnic here with everyone." Zeu said while kissing my forehead.

"How sweet of you guys..." I said as I sat down to where I was supposed to sit.

"This is for you." Zeu said while handing me the roses. "I know that you have been busy because your the Legend Princess." He said which surprised me and cut him off.

"Did the girls told you?" I asked

"Yes it was the day before yesterday when Meria and Manri get back together. Why didn't you told me about this?" He asked, I look down trying to hold back my tears.

"It's not that I wanted to keep this from you and the boys but I just don't want everyone especially you to be pressure and stay with us just because this is your destiny to stay with me the future queen.. I want everyone to be where they want to go and be with. I'm really really sorry." I explained as the tears run down to my puff checks.