THE PAST!

Bella's Pov.

I was only 5 years old when I meet you guys.. My family told me about my powers and my future with everyone as well as being Zeu's wife in the future. The truth was that everyone was a childhood friends but because of what happened in my 10 years old my family decided to remove everyone's memories about me.

Like I said when I was 6 years old I meet Sea but I did not tell a soul to everyone because everyone hates them, (The Dark Shadow). Especially Sea she's the next queen for the dark shadow tribe in the future, it pained me to tell you this but the reason we can't go to the forrest is because of the dark shadow that was lurking around. And this is the reason why I needed to use my power every Saturday, to make sure everyone's safety.

I was 14 years old when I meet you guys here in Ashford Academy, the school decided to have a Keeper of Magic, which was us.. But I declined them because I was afraid that if I'm with everyone you will just became a victim of the Dark Shadow.

Then I turned 16 years old and the trio found me, and they also knew that everyone here was important to me, especially in the future. So I decided to joined the committee, I was really happy to be with everyone I did my best to keep my magic from you guys, and my past I put a shield to each everyone of you guys.

When I turned 18 years old I heard the truth about my brother, how he died.

The reason why the Dark shadow and Light kingdom was enemy was because the woman who my brother loved killed him, the reason? Because her family said so.. It's Ironic isn't it? They only loved each other but because of ED Shadow, they have to do it or else their family will die. Since then both sides became enemy.

I really loved my brother he's our next king but now that he died all was left was me, so had to find a way to make sure that by the time the war came will be the day that both sides will be collided and loved each other not as enemy but as brother and sisters.

But then I found out that doing this .... There is a consequences...

THAT

THAT

I will die...