Legendary Princess!

It has been a week already everyone has been helping Manri for his courting mission with Meria.

Zeu Pov.

It has been a week already and finally the day has come for Manri to man up and ask Meria to be his girl friend.

"So everyone get it, we will be separating Bella and Meria first and then talk to Bella about our plan." Willa said.

"When it's 8 pm, Meria should be inside of that room with Manri." Nare said.

"And from there it will be all yours Manri. It's up to you what you will do next.... And when it's 9:00." Waria said.

"We will lit up the fireworks..." Heo said.

Sabella Pov.

It has been a week already since the last time I talk to Manri, seriously that guy!.

Meria >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bella

"bella?"

"Yes, Meria?"

"I was just wondering,, why is it every time I became happy for meeting a guy and finally be their girlfriend. Why is it that everything comes to this I always left broken, I don't think I am bound to be happy with the man I love... At first It was Manri and now Rei, SIGH... I wanna go for a swim in the ocean, I will be back." She said while transforming to her ocean dress.

"Meria, why don't you give Manri a second chance?" I asked

"I will think about it." She said then she started swimming.

I went back to my room and sleep, and heard my door opened only to reveal Zeu.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, I was talking with Meria but she decided to go for a swim because she can't think properly and it's making her upset." I explained still lying on my bed.

"What's wrong with you then?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm only here to sleep.... It seems that using my power made my self tired." I said while closing my eyes.

"You go to sleep then, I will be back later." He said while kissing my forehead and walk off.

Zeu Pov.

After I kiss her forehead I went straight outside to meet everyone.

"Hey guys, I went to Via's room and she was sleeping soundly so change of plan... I will leave everything to you guys... I need to be with Bella... And she also told me that Meria went to the ocean for a swim." I explained then walk back to Bella's room.

I went inside the room and saw her sleeping, peacefully... How I miss her for this past two years we've been away.. I lie down beside her and pulled her hand towards my chest.