K.O.M and G.M.K

My name is Sabella Magica, known as exception princess. I used to be a shy girl but since the day my parents want me to marry the son the of Light God, I decided to run away from it. There is no way in hell I'm going to marry someone I don't know. I heard his name was Zeu, he had dark blue eyes, white hair that was like a color of the snow, popular, handsome, cheeky and arrogant. And so I am here in Ashford Academy, and did I mention? Ashford Academy was for prince and princesses school only, this is the school where they would decide 10 people aid in the future and somehow become the wife of the Wind Prince, Fire Prince, Nature Prince, Light Prince, Water prince, Technology Prince, Dark Prince, Fairy Prince, Mermaid Prince, Star Prince and Music. And was decided by me owner of all magic which they called exception princess, will be the one to give their crown after we graduated. I know that I was engage with the Light Prince but he was still part of the candidate look out until we told everyone that we love each other. I am now here on my class and my friends were also here.

"Bella, everyone was looking for you." My friend Willa she has the power of wind.

"I'm sorry, I was just practicing my dance.

"AGAIN? Bell, you will be the next queen of magic kingdom. Not to mention no one really saw your magic yet and this dark shadow enemy we have in the future?" My other friend Fia said, She has the Fire magic.

"Geez guys, I know already. And I already told you not to mention about that Queen in the future. I don't even wanna think about it." I said while sitting on the chair.

"Where is everyone?" My other friend Nare said while running inside the room. She has the Nature magic.

I have different friends from different kingdom, as I mention before. Willa princess of magic wind, Fia princess of Fire, Nare princess of nature, Waria princess of water, Tecna princess of Technology, Dali princess of dark, Fay princess of fairy, Meria Princess of the mermaid. All students were also a princesses and had the same power like my friends but our group was much more magical and powerful than the rest. So now we are known as K.O.M (Keeper of Magics).

"Guys! Tecna just message me. She said we have dance class right now." I said while walking out the door.

We all laugh while running towards the music room, all instruments was there and automatically go to where your table is.

"YOUR LATE, PRINCESSES." As always Ms, Jas shouted.

Everyone just all laughed because of the the way Ms Jas, yelled that almost made her fall to the ground, probably because of someone who cast a spell on her. And us girls know who it was the trio friends from the dark kingdom. They were also in the Dark Shadow Academy and was our enemy.

"The Trio was probably manipulating one of our students." We heard Mr Fray said.

>>ATTENTION EVERYONE, CAN THE (K.O.M) COMMITTEE COME TO THE MEETING RIGHT NOW, FOR AN IMPORTANT MEETING.<< Said Ms Era on the speaker.

I was on my class when they announce it, and since all of us was called it means that this is important so no fooling around. As we arrived on our meeting room, all teachers was already there. Ms Fara our Head Mistress was sitting on the front chair while me the exception princess was sitting on the other chair in front of everyone. On Ms Fara's side there is Ms Fara in front was Ms Jas. 2nd was Ms Fray in front was Mr Cob, 3rd was Mr Mar in front was Mr Rance, 4th was Ms Zedia in front was Mr Leo and last was Ms Era. On my side ofcourse Me sitting in front while the student council president Zeu beside me. 1st, Liliam god of the wind with Willa. 2nd, Erfi the fire God with fia. 3rd, Nat God of the Nature with Nare. 4th, Rewa god of water with Waria. 5th Heo god of Technology with Tecna. 6th, Rad God of Dark with Dalia. 7th, Rai god of Fairy with Fay. And lastly 8th, Manri God of Mermaid with Meria.

"I called all the teachers, K.O.M, committee and the G.M.K (God Magic Keeper) because someone from the Dark Shadow has been bewitched one of our student." Ms Fara said while showing us some of their pictures.

"Are they the trio, Sea, Gran and Cran. I heard that they imprisoned their teachers and made the students fight each other. Is that true?" I said Standing up. I know where this is going.

"As expected from you Bella, you already where this conversation is going." Ms Fara said.

"Yes, and I am not participating about this." I said while walking away from them.

"And why is that? Princess Sabella?" Said Mr Cob stopping me from walking away.

"They didn't kill anyone, or touched anyone from this school. So we don't have evidence that they bewitch our students, and if what you told me was true then I will personally go and punish them with my magic." I said then walk out. I heard them Gasp.

I was on my way to the crown room to rest, this room was only for K.O.M and G.M.K committee, this is where we hang out with the girls, have our meeting with the boys or just to relax, listen to music. The Crown Room was big enough to have a lounge, kitchen, office for each and everyone of us. My office had a bathroom, closet, a dance studio, music studio, and even a bed. (Princess Bed Double Size) which was the same as everyone a double size bed. If you are wondering why the boys and the girls was on the same room, then yes it is because we are the keeper of the magic. I was singing one of my songs when I heard a loud noise outside and saw everyone fighting the Trio. I transform to my fairy form, rainbow wings, snow color hair, blue eyes, a white gown, and gold crown. It has been a long time since I used my power, since that day I lose them. I never wanted to use any of my powers but this is no time to have a second thought, all the students were hurt and It seems that the trio have gained new powers because the girls is having trouble to fight them.

"Sea, Gran, Cran. Stop hurting everyone." I shouted as loud as I can. Everyone was looking at me like (WHO THE HELL IS SHE).

The trio was laughing while looking at me, "Look what we have here? Princess Sabella. How are you and that scar I left you."

"Shut up Sea, or do you want me to beat the hell out of you again. How did you even get inside!" I yelled while protecting everyone with my shield.

"They are all a lowly creature, we don't need any weakling in magic world. It was easy to break the shield." Sea said while giving us another blow of her Bubble fire and then they all left.

Before I collapse I saw everyone running towards me, No no I have to go back to my room before the rest of the students saw me that I am Bella.

...................................................................................................................................................20 minutes.........

I woke up and saw the girls with me,

"Thanks God your awake." Meria said while sitting down.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"20 minutes? I guessed." Tecna said.

We heard a knock on my door and saw the boys, and I know that I have to tell them everything. Well, I doubt I would tell them everything.

"You wanna know about my past with Sea?" I said looking to the boys.

"Yes, Tell us!" Zeu said while clenching his fist.

"Don't shout Zeu, I can hear you perfectly." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well, I was only 6 years old that time." I started.

........................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1 Finished :D