To our future!

Esabella Pov.

It has been a year and half since I left everyone in the academy all I know was that everyone graduated and now was looking for me, I can't risk anything. I can't lose anyone. There is no way I am letting Sea killed everyone who I loved.

And especially that I couldn't risk of losing my child..

I can't lose my child so I decided to stay away from everyone and not telling anyone about my pregnancy

I can't lose my child so I decided to stay away from everyone and not telling anyone about my pregnancy. So I decided to leave them and have my baby away from anyone.

I am standing here outside my portal with my assistant. I could see everyone here like >what they do and especially what Sea and their people would do.

I was connected with Sea, and she told me that tomorrow will be the day for them to kill me, I told them my whereabouts away from my 8 months child. I never want him to be in danger because of this war.

My family has him, and they promise to me that they would look after my child if something will happen to me in the future.

"My Queen! It's time." My assistant Lala said.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are all outside waiting for your command." - Lala

"Ok, let's go." - Me

As soon as we were outside I saw everyone looking at me and I change to my other power..

"I want everyone here to understand the situation, when I said to leave me then respect my dicision

"I want everyone here to understand the situation, when I said to leave me then respect my dicision.. Do you understand?" They nodded.

"We will go to that war, to finish what our ancestor started... But Everyone here should promise me..." I paused.

"DO NOT DIE BEFORE ME!" I said which made everyone look at me like >> Is she serious?<<