Goodbye!

Zeu Pov.

We just heard everything from her.. I was left dumbfounded, I didn't know that the girl I fell in love with in my childhood days was also the woman I loved today. I have been looking for an answer that why can't I remember a thing about my childhood past, except that I have known the group except Bella. No matter how hard I tried to remember I really can't... And all that was left on my memories was that a girl told me how much she loved me... and the word "SORRY." was all I remember.

But now? I know everything and I would never let her go ever again.. I will do everything on my power to protect her for the rest my life.

Everyone is here in her room all the girls was hugging her who has their memories back as well, while the boys was just standing still can't believe that Bella was the girl we use to call princess and we all adore. Everyone was looking at me but I know that a day will come when we need to fight Sea and her people.

I am just hoping that no one will die, especially now that we were already thinking of our future. And there is also a part where the 99% that Bella will die during the battle, and there is no way I will let that happen. Not until were alive and kicking.

Everyone decided to go to their chamber and Bella was now changing to her night gown while I'm here on the bed lying down waiting for her.

"Bell? Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to remember me anymore. I don't want you to look for me that's why I never give back your memories." She replied with a hint of sadness on her eyes.

"You didn't give my memories back fully didn't you?" I asked.

All she did was cry and smile at me.

"I am sorry." Was all she said before touching my forehead and all I could remember was that the darkness consume me.

What does she mean by sorry? Don't tell me something happened in the past?

Zeu and Bella's Past. ---- Zeu Pov.

What is this place?

"I loved you so much Zeu, are you gonna marry me when were on that age?"

What? This is Bella in her 10 years old? That's right I remember it now this is also the day where I meet Sea after I broke Bella's trust.

"Ofcorse I will, I promise you my princess." I said while kissing her lips.

I was 11 years old that day and I was old enough to know what kissing means. I love Bella so much that I made the worst nightmare I could have done to her..

And that is

Lying to her.

"I like that." She said while kissing me back.

She was my first kiss and I want her to be the first for my everything. I was only 11 years old and all I know was that I loved Bella and I seen my self to be with her even in the future. Bella went back to her kingdom that day or so that's what I thought.

From what I have seen right now in front of me was she came back only to see me with Sea...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.